Hugh Jackman & Ava Make A Splash

Hugh Jackman & Ava Make A Splash

The fun in France continues!

Doting daddy Hugh Jackman and his adorable 6-year-old daughter Ava enjoyed the sand and surf on the beaches of St. Tropez, France on Sunday (July 31). The Wolverine hunk and his sweet girl were joined by big brother Oscar, 11.

On Tuesday, the father-daughter duo were spotted going for a stroll on the streets of Paris.

The kids’ mother is Hugh’s wife of 15 years, Deborra-Lee Furness.

Filed under: Ava Jackman,Hugh Jackman,Oscar Jackman

Photo credit: INFphoto.com / Pacific Coast News

Please take off the top. It’s sad and ridiculous on a little girl.

2. Adriel

Ava is adorable and always looks so happy!

3. noneedtoknow

Wow…Ava is Gorgeous… and yes take the top off

such a revealing swim suit for an little innocent girl :o(

5. Anonymous 2

Hugh looks like he’s sucking his tummy in in this picture. lol In any case he looks great. And they seem to be having a great time.

Uh, why are people saying she should take of her top? What kind of sickos are posting here? Why does this site even allow those comments?

• Louisa

I think they mean the opposite of ‘sick’. I think the people who say she should take off her top, are saying that, because a top suggests the need of one. Having the anatomy that requires a top.
      Basically, a top on a little girl declares that girl a woman. And that in itself is the sick thought.
      (If that makes any sense…)

No, that doesn’t really make any sense.

I don’t get what the big deal is. Lots of little girls wear bikinis. I did when I was a kid.

I don’t think they mean to take it off and wear nothing. I took it that they thought she should wear a swim suit top that is more appropriate for a young girl…not one that looks like it was made for a woman. That’s just my guess.

• Ella

For Christ´s sake…she wears a bikini swim suit so what? I did wear it, too, when I was like 7 years old. Why do people notice such unimportant details?

Yes, that was my first thought too. This is a string bikini, and people wear string bikinis to be sexy and show off “what they have.” So basically whoever bought that bikini for that cute little kid is trying to “sexify” her. I’m totally fine with bikinis on kids. There are plenty innocuous bikinis out there. But bikinis like this one were specifically made to flaunt body parts to the opposite sex. Which may be appropriate for a 26-year-old woman or even a 16-year-old girl (many parents would disagree here too!), but definitely not a 6-year-old girl!

I can’t believe all the morons who are saying for her to take off her top. Are you pedophiles? I’d rather her have a top on than not.

I’m no fan of litle girls in string bikinis…its gross. She needs a rash top not a “bra” top. Lovely family though….

10. Anna

A top on a little girl does not declare her a woman. It’s just a cute bathing suit with or without the top. Why can’t people look at these photos and just see a happy little girl with a doting dad?

Hugh looks to be in great shape!

OMG you idoits. She is in France, where it’s odd for a little girl to be wearing a bikini top. It’s nothing sexual or sick, it is NORMAL for their culture. Please people, get out of your little shells and explore other cultures. Ava is an adorable little girl, her parents are amazing and very in tune to their children. Do you really think they said to themselves, hmmm, that bathing is sexy let’s get it for our 6 year old? The bathing suit is very cute and there is nothing wrong with it, especially in France.

12. chocolate_bear

as a european, i have to say i don’t get what the problem is with naked or half-naked little kids … at the age of 6, most children here are very likely to be “topless” when at the beach or in the pool or whatever. it’s perfectly normal and there’s nothing sexual about 6-year-olds whatsoever!

13. Anna

I’m european as well and I didn’t wear a bikini top when I was her age, maybe a swim suit but most of the time I’d just wear pants. Those of you who even think of paedophilia are the ones with a sick mind, if you ask me.

I’m the one who suggested she take her top off! Not because I am a pedophile, but because it hides nothing but there’s nothing to hide either!; just look at the first picture. She’s not a woman, she’s a girl. She doesn’t have anymore more breast to hide than her 11-year-old brother.

15. SMH

I was just about to say many children even Ava’s age in other countries never wear bathing suit tops. I see nothing wrong with the top or if she was walking around without one. She’s a child. If you think it’s sexual then you are the one w/ the issue!!

16. Shannon

Wow. I can’t believe the uproar here. I see nothing wrong with it. It looks like i actually is made to cover more, but as she played it slipped. They’re in France for crying out loud, if anything she’s overdressed for their culture! Why does everyone have to take every sweet family picture and turn it into something lewd and inappropriate?

Of course, I was too busy checking out her SMOKIN HOT dad to even notice the swimsuit until I read the comments!!!!! Can we say DAY-UM?!