Tia Mowry’s Family Of Three

Tia Mowry's Family Of Three

Actress Tia Mowry and husband Cory Hardrict took their 1-month-old son Cree out for lunch at Hugo’s with some friends and family in Studio City, Calif. on Sunday (July 31).

This marks our our first glimpse of the Mowry-Hardrict family-of-three. What a lovely group!

The 33-year-old star of The Game is already loving motherhood, saying, “I never knew how much love I could feel for someone. I feel that my life has just now begun.”

Filed under: Tia Mowry

Photo credit: Flynet

Think that is her brother carrying the baby in the carrier and the last photo is of her husband looking on.

Er…I think that might be her brother Tahj Mowry, not Cory Hardict.

3. Tiffany

That’s her brother Taj carrying the baby. She looks very happy:)

4. Anonymous 2

Is that her brother-in-law in the last pic, too?

5. MilkCookies&Makeup

That is her brother Tahj carrying Cree and her father and brother walking with. I am super excited and ready for their show to air next Monday!

6. Rachael

I think her brother is damn fine!
    Im not so sure how i feel about the name Cree,

7. Rebecca

WOW, I can’t believe how much Taj has grown up since his Smart Guy days. I used to watch that show every day when I was a kid, haha! :) So cute to see them all out together!

8. Kim

Correction to this post but that is her brother, not her husband

That not her father her mother is white and her father is black.

• MilkCookies&Makeup

Sorry but you are incorrect! Her father is white and her mother is black. And that is most def her father and husband walking with her and her brother (who is carrying the baby).
      Look at her wedding photos on “People” and that is the same man titled as “her father” walking her down the asile.

• ivy

her mother is black just google it and her pictures will come up their father is caucasion and they are not born here they are for over seas

That is not her husband…it is her brother! Wow how he has grown!

That is Tia’s father in the picture. Her mother is black and her father is white.

Tia’s husband is the tall dude who has his back to the camera…..and my how her brother has grown – cuter really…