Max Bratman: Smiling In Santa Monica

Max Bratman: Smiling In Santa Monica

Max Bratman and his nanny were spotted walking back to their car after attending a play date with friends in Santa Monica, Calif. on Wednesday (August 3).

The son of Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman looked adorable flashing his big smile!

Meanwhile his mom has been hard at work, promoting her new fragrance Secret Potion.

She recently told Extra, “It’s important for my son to see the hard work that goes into supporting my family and all that I do, and to inspire him to be a hard worker as well.”

Filed under: Max Bratman

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. cindy

Max is a cutie. Christina Aguilera your son is cute and so glad he’s your son your amazing with what your doing for world hunger worldwide as ambassador.

2. ChiTownEggHead

I swear this is like the first time I have seen this child smile and actually seem happy. He usually seems so sad.

What a cutie:)

Love that shirt! Can we run a brush over that hair?

He looks like the both of them, cute pic

6. Shirelle

He is all Jordan he dosent look like Christina. He is cute though

Sorry to be a “Debbie Downer”, but it’s wholly inappropriate for these photographers to be stalking a child who is out with his nanny – he’s not the celebrity, his mother is. Taking shots when the celebrity parent is around is one thing, but these guys have no business chasing after a child when he/she is not with the parent. Ignorant and obnoxious.

8. Sophia

Max is a cutie, he’s the perfect cross of both his parents. I can definitely see him in Christina’s baby photos. In fact, I think he looks more like her now than he does his dad. But while these photos are cute, Anon 4:42 I totally agree with you. Snapping photos a celebrity is expected, and if their child/ren happen to be with them, well, what can you do? But photographing just the child/ren when they’re out without their famous parents? Weird.

9. Coco

Just like his father Nothing like fk mom