Bronx Wentz: Coffee Run With The Nanny

Bronx Wentz: Coffee Run With The Nanny

Cute little helper!

Bronx Mowgli Wentz went to Starbucks with his nanny in Los Angeles, Calif. on Wednesday (August 10). The curly-haired 2-year-old carried a little bag from the coffee chain while holding his carer’s hand.

It was recently announced that his mom Ashlee Simpson will be a guest judge on the newest series of America’s Next Top Model.

Filed under: Bronx Wentz

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

I agree. That hair is not cute anymore. All of the little boys in Hollywood have the same hair and they all look like girls – Bronx, Hank, Otis and Knox…..

2. Anonymous1

I’m sorry but that hair “style” is not cute. Brush it, cut it, do something.

I think it’s super cute. And who says all boys have to have short hair?!

he looks so big like a 4 year old, cute kid.

That’s horrible that this site will post this picture of him. He is not with his famous parents, he is alone with a nanny. He is not famous and should not have pictures taken of him. Shame on you for posting this.

I agree – get rid of the crazy cotton candy hair. I’m sure the kid would appreciate having it out of his face/eyes for a change.

No one said curls=girl, it’s just the way it’s kept that he looks like a girl.

8. Jessie

I’m so used to looking at pics on this website that I totally missed the fact that the photographers about chasing around a 2 yr old child for a picture.I feel bad for him, and I feel bad that I helped supply the demand for the photographers to think it is okay to stalk a little boy for a picture.