Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Jr.: Playin’ At The Park

Kendra Wilkinson & Hank: Playin' At The Park

Kendra Wilkinson took 20-month-old Hank Jr. to have some fun at the park on Friday afternoon (August 12).

The doting mom played a game of peek-a-boo and gave loving hugs to her little guy while he was on the slide.

The former Girls Next Door star has already started shooting the new series of Kendra with her family. Luckily, Hank Jr. seems to love being on camera.

She has blogged, “Lil Hank has done his fair share of photo shoots so he’s pretty much a pro by now. He’s always hamming it up for the camera. SUCH a stud!”

Filed under: Hank Baskett Jr.,Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. Felicity

OMG THAT KID IS SUPERCUTE!!! LOVE IS CURLS.

Holy Cow what a gorgeous child!

3. April

That child is the most adorable celeb kid I’ve ever seen. His eyes and hair are just WOW!!!

That is one adorable, pretty little boy and you can tell that Kendra adores him.

• Bailey

Odd thing to say. Took me a while. :(

Ok, I am officially in love with that child now! Took me a while, but could a child be any cuter???? What are you a pedophile. I know he’s cute but what you’re saying is pretty odd.

• gini

What she is saying is completely normal. What is weird is you taking an innocent comment into something a pedophile would say. She wasn’t actually saying she was in love with him and wanted to date him or something stupid like that. Seriously, what are you like 12 yrs old?

You’re acting like a 12 years old. It’s not a normal thing to say.

BTW I’m not the anonymous that replied her comment.

• Heather

Not to be rude, But that’s really an odd thing to say. I actually agree with anonymous 3:41 pm. I mean we know that he’s adorable, gorgeous, cute etc. but it’s a bit weird to say. I think I’m in love with him. It’s just sounds crazy.
          Another thing. Anonymous isn’t 12 years old. She just replied a comment. You should grow up!

Oh lord….I guess I should have stayed with plan to never comment on this website again. Everyone seems to be getting the wrong end of the stick. I am sorry for my comment being ambiguous. I definetly didn’t mean it like THAT. And also, I am not a native speaker. So it might just have been a wrong translation from myself.

• gini

So when someone says they are in love with a song or a shirt that is just sooo crazy and odd huh? It’s a saying I’m sure we’ve all said at one time or another about something we weren’t actually “in love with”. Come on quite being so dramatic and taking a simple comment and taking it so literal.

Eh no. You can’t compare a shirt or a song with a kid. I don’t know how you came up with that. A song has nothing to do with a celeb kid. I’m not dramatic. You are. I’m not the only who said this. Some other people also agree with me.

There r we going again. Making a big deal of a comment. It’s kinda weird to say that she’s in love with him. I know she thinks it’s cute but com on. Is it so hard to say that he’s cute or gorgeous? Some other things to say that’s odd is: My baby Hank grow up so fast or I want to steal that baby.

• Anonymous 813

I think that celebrity baby web sites inevitably create celebrity status for the kids. People wouldn’t bat much of an eye if someone said “I’m in love with Brad Pitt.” If there is any problem with the original comment, it stems from what the internet has done as far as making it so easy to expose celebrity kids to the public.

I feel like, historically, once someone is a celebrity, people treat them like public property. So I can see how someone would fall into this pattern with a celebrity kid. It’s not necessarily okay, but I don’t feel like it’s the commenter’s fault.

7. salignary

So beautiful !!!

8. Trina

Wow Hank Jr is sooo adorable! He’s a perfect mixture of both mom & dad.

Simply gorgeous child my goodness!

Pretty kid.

OKAY I know it’s not a competition but I think he’s cuter than other celeb kids. WOW His eyes are Just WOW. Really a beautiful boy.

And some people say this kid looks like a girl. Eh Not. This child is totally a CUTIE!!!

13. Fabrice

Has Hank Sr gotten a JOB yet? He couldn’t even get hired by the UFL, let alone the NFL, he’s done, Kendra you are officially the breadwinner of the family

14. gini

He is such a cutie pie! He reminds me of what Wentworth Miller probably looked like as a baby!

15. Shirelle

He is so cute! What color are his eyes?

16. Tazina

Could he be any cuter? The face, the hair, omg – adorable!

17. SMH

Little Hank is super cute!! I love his hair although I would say a trim may be in order soon (not cut it off just trim it up around his face)….he has very pretty features for a boy which isn’t always a bad thing! Time for Kendra and Hank to have more kids bc with a super cute baby like this how can you not want to add more to the mix lol!

18. ronnett

I am glad to see that Kendra found such a gentleman in Hank everything happens for a reason her son a such a cute kid you must give it to him he is adorable no matter what people say

19. Coco

He need something on hair to be soft and will beautiful boy as a girl

20. Da

Aww he’s so cute. He looks just like my nephew, except my nephew’s hair is darker.

21. SallyAnn

So would I stir things up if I said I could just eat him up, he is so
    Adorable! Love that sweet little face!

• ChiTownEggHead

What are you a cannibal? I know he’s cute but that’s just a very odd thing to say. ;^)

I totally agree with you. You know what also is very odd to say. I’m in love with this kid and when I replied a comment and said: What are you a pedophile. Gini said that I’m like a 12 years old. Lame huh? Well I agree with you. He’s cute but please say things like he’s gorgeous, cute, the cutest thing.

• ChiTownEggHead

Lol. I guess my joke wasn’t obvious enough. I was actually mocking your original post that caused all of the arguing to ensue on this thread.
          I don’t think there is anything odd about saying a child is so cute you want to eat them up. Its just an expression. Totally harmless.

Yeh And I’m not the anonymous that replied The comment about I’m in love with that baby. I was testing you if you’re making a joke. I actually knew that you’re doing. Guess you want people to agree with you and then saying that you’re making a joke or you want to make a whole conversation.
            You’re lame. Stop acting like a 10-years old.

• ???

Sorry but it also can be that it isn’t the anonymous you were talking about. You see if you filed under anonymous people can do everything they want including that they agree with you. They agree with you for fun. People can also filed under more names so be careful with that. :(
            Nobody is that stupid to believe you. You said the same thing as anonymous 3:41pm. and you give a sign like this ;^). It wouldn’t surprise me if you were Gini.

• gini

Na that’s definitely not me, I always post under my name. I’m actually confused as to the whole conversation now though. I was simply trying to defend one persons comment and the whole thing got blown out of proportion. Either way wether someone says they wanna eat a child up because he is so cute or they are so cute they are in love with them, obviously it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know they aren’t being literal.

• SMH

Don’t worry I think most of us understood your sarcasm!

Anonymous it’s an expression. Wanting to “eat him up” or “in love with this child” Nobody means these things literally. Time to relax and stop over analyzing comments!

Alright I’ll stop. But just because you said it. You didn’t say that I’m like 12 years old. You just said it in a normal way. I just continue because people calling me a kid or that something is wrong with me. I know it wasn’t literally but I just replied it. I also didn’t mean to say that. Thanx :^)
            Btw this is Anonymous 3:41pm.

Gorgeous child and very photogenic.

He looks like a little Cherub he is so cute.

24. sarah713

How gorgeous is he, seriously he makes me melt. Hands down the cutest little boy ever. Imagine how cute their little girl would be if they have one awwwww :)

OMG! What on earth is this world coming to when someone posts a random sweet comment about being “in love with” a cute baby and some idiot calls them a PEDOPHILE! Hey, newsflash: There’s something wrong with YOU for thinking sick, sexual thoughts about someone who says a sweet compliment about a cutie. Ugh, how disgusting to accuse someone of pedophilia over that.

So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

27. Ugh

Anonymous 1:55pm (august 14) you disgust me. Guess you know that person.
    To say that that person have sexual thoughts. Why are you trying to have a discussion with a person that is not person you know in you life? It will ruin your day if you want to have that with this person. Maybe not. But whatever you want. I think there is something wrong with you.
    So what everyone is allowed to give positive and negative comments.

28. Everyone

Hey everyone if you want to say more pics of this cutie. Then go to celebuzz.com

29. Everyone another thing

He’s cute. hey guys if you go the zimbio.com it says that Hilary Duff is pregnant.

30. neverwrotebefore

I never Commented here before but all I got to say is wow people love to find something to Argue about.Geez..why do people Enjoy to argue? is it fun? or a hobby? silly people :0)

I love this little guy and I dont give a damn about you people and your sick minds. Thats the reason the world is the way it is, so cold. People dont even think its normal to express love towards another human being anymore without being something sexual… please. So sad but it’s even biblical, love is being terminated.

By the way he just gets cuter by the days… look at those green eyes?! God bless hir little heart and his mommy and daddy :)