Jessica Alba Welcomes Baby No. 2: Haven Garner!

Jessica Alba Welcomes Baby No. 2: Haven Garner!

It’s a girl! Congratulations to Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren. The happy couple announced via Facebook that they welcomed their second child, Haven Garner Warren, into the world on August 13th.

“She was born on Saturday, weighed 7 lbs and was 19 inches long. Healthy and happy!” Alba writes.

“Big sister Honor couldn’t be more excited about the new addition to our family,” the actress adds of her 3-year-old daughter.

Thank you all for all of your support during my pregnancy. It means the world to me.”

Congratulations again to the entire family!

Filed under: Births,Cash Warren,Celebrity Moms,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. klutzy_girl

Congratulations to them! I don’t really like the name, though. Wish they had gone with Honor’s suggestions of Eva or Sophie!

2. mell

Honor and Haven..I love it !! :D
    Congrats !!

3. Jules

Aww. Congrats to them! I wonder where Garner came from.

4. Ally

Congrats to them! Honor and Haven.. cute :)

5. Nina D.

Aww!!! Major congrats! So happy for them! <3

Garner its Cash’s middle name :)
    and i love it her namee!

Eva in reality was AVA, is the name of Honor newborn cousin :)

Love Haven !! Odd and different but not too crazy like apple etc. God Bless your lovely family !

• Rachelle

Haven is my grandfather, father and brothers name. It is also my sons middle name. My grandfather came from Ireland with that name. It is also the name of Angelina Jolies creepy brother. Suprised to see it used for a girl.

congrats!!!!!! haven is a cute name! :)

9. klutzy_girl

Now that I’ve let the name sink in, I kinda like it!

And the dumb names continue…..

11. Jennie

I’m really loving this name! Unique and very pretty ^^

It seems like everyone in Hollywood is trying to out-do each other with picking the dumbest names. Haven is not a first name for a girl. Pretty soon they’ll be naming their kids after cars, parks, oceans, neighborhoods, perfumes etc. Don’t they realize these kids have to live with these ridiculous names?

Haven will be my son’s middle name due early Oct. It is a unisex name since it means Safe Place and it’s been around since the 1800′s. It has a lot of significance, I love it… It is very old Hollywood and so charming :-)

• Rachelle

14. arabella

Congrats to the family. Hate the name Haven.What ever happen to normal names like Sophia Anastasia Caitlin.

15. Tammy

I really hate both of her children’s names.

16. Juliet

Honor and Haven : I ADORE it!!!

17. cameron

too similar. same name twice.

I like the name

19. Shirelle

Congrats

20. AvaElizabeth

Congrats to them to the baby.

But I don’t like the name.

I mean.. Haven?
    Whats then the name for the next child? Ship?

21. courtney

congrats to the happy family loving the name it’s unique and not outlandish. @Annonymous 10:24pm there’s always been strange names in hollywood girls with mens names Gene Tierney & Michael Learnerd who played mama Olivia on the beloved tv series The Waltons come to mind.

• ZaraB

Courtney – did this name make you think of Ava Gardner? It was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard it – to me it sounds like Ava Gardner gone wrong…

Did she name her after Jennifer Garner?

23. P!nk

Whatever happened to normal names like Linda, Denise, Cheryl etc? I don’t understand why people pick a name that is not a real name.

Those are great names…for people over 60.

• Rachelle

Haven is my grandfather, father and brothers name. It is also my sons middle name. My grandfather came from Ireland with that name a VERY long time ago. It is also the name of Angelina Jolies creepy brother. Suprised to see it used for a girl.

24. Julianne

Congrats ! I love The name , so happy for them :D

25. Julianne

Congrats ! I love The name , so happy for them :D

I think she named her Garner after Jennifer Garner.

27. Gisele

I like the name well enough. Makes me wonder if this is it for them if they are giving a baby girl Cash’s middle name. It’s exactly what a friend of mine did when her second (and last) daughter was born.

And the next one will be named Jolie Affleck.

29. D

In the U.K Haven is a holiday park with Caravans that people go to who can’t afford to go abroad. So I don’t like the name as it just reminds me of that. And Garner is my Grandmothers maiden name, a surname not a first name.

30. SMH

Actually Garner apparently is Cash’s middle name. I like it. And Haven I think is cute. Def. is way better then Moxie, Zuma, Bronx, Peanut, Banjo, Moon, Poet, Jagguer, Diesel, Apple, Bear etc etc etc

Haven and Honor flow nicely together.

31. ER

HAVEN goes very well with HONOR. They may not be traditional names, but they work well together. When I read the title I thought she had a boy…that would have been cuter.

What do people mean with Honor and Haven go well together?
    Are they forming a musical girl duo? Will they have their own sitcom??? Because other than that your sibling name should not have anything to do with yours, not even twins! Seriously people, this child will not go around in life presenting herself as ” Haven, sister of Honor”, lol. However I do like the sound of Haven Garner, if you disconsider the meaning.

33. The Shenaniganizer

I like it! Of course, I also think Apple and Honor are cute names. :)

(Go ahead, tell me I’m weird. See if I care. :p And then have a lovely evening!)

I went to high school with a boy named Haven. It’s not a bad name and I like it for a girl. To everyone complaining about where have the “normal” names gone – don’t you realize EVERY name was made up at some point? You just consider certain ones “normal” or “real” because thousands of people have them. Maybe one day Haven will be that popular.

35. Daneen

Congratulations to them. Not a huge fan of the name Haven, but it’s Jessica and Cash’s baby, so it’s their right to name the baby anything they want. I am sooooo sick of people complaining about celebs’ non-traditional names. Not everyone wants to name their child a popular or “classic” name. Personally, I find traditional names kinda boring – and I bet Jessica’s baby name choices come from the fact that her name is so traditional and popular. As long as they don’t name their kid something asinine like Inspektor Pilot or Kal-El, I don’t understand all the criticism. Again, congrats to them.

36. Rachelle

Jessica and Cash with love gave their daughters names that will bring joy to them and their families! Both girls have a parents middle name!

38. I.

Honor & Haven! Sounds good together!
    In my opinion naming second baby one way or another is changing whole perspective of both names: lets say for example family with Lena and Leon sounds “differend” than Lena and Ludvig or Lev… Or Stella and Stefanie differs from Stella & Emma. You know what I mean?

39. Kayley

It’s not Garner because of Jennifer Garner,it’s because of Cash Garner Warren.