Kendra Wilkinson & Family: Park Playdate

Kendra Wilkinson & Family: Park Playdate

Wheeee!

Kendra Wilkinson and her 20-month-old son Hank Jr. look like they’re having a great time as they try out the slide at a park in Calabasas, Calif. on Sunday (August 14). Hank Baskett was there, too, playing with the kids and posing for a photo with his family.

The E! reality star and former Playboy playmate has a new book coming out on September 21 – Being Kendra: Cribs, Cocktails, And How I Got My Sexy Back. In it she opens up about her battle with postpartum depression following the birth of her son and writes about dealing with the isolation of being a stay-at-home mom in Indianapolis, where her NFL-player husband Baskett was stationed with the Colts.

Filed under: Hank Baskett,Hank Baskett Jr.,Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. Felicity

THAT KID IS JUST THE CUTEST CELEB BOY EVER. LOOK AT HIS CURLS HIS EYES HIS FACE AND HIS SMILE. GORGEUOUS :D

2. April

He’s getting cuter and cuter every time I see him. Every time I see these pictures of Hank than I’m like AWWW SO CUTE!! :^o, :^) Also these pictures are cuter than the pictures before. ;)

3. Felicity

I MEAn GORGEOUS

4. salignary

Just AWESOME

5. Nina D.

Haha! I love the first photo! Static electricity!

Beautiful child but time for a haircut. Don’t cut all the curls off, just shape it.

7. Anonymous 2

It’s nice to see more and more women opening up about postpartum.

8. Anon

Www So handsome little monkey

I’m guessing you are not from the US, but in this country, calling a person with African heritage a monkey is considered racist. Please don’t use that term.

Oh you 2. Last time we saw them there was also a comment that says I’m in love with that kid and someone replied it and it said, What are you a pedophile? or I wanna steel that baby. Why do you guys don’t understand it and why is there always a person that is making such a big deal of a comment. Anon didn’t mean that literally. He/She was just trying to say that this kid is sweet. Anon is not a racist.

And you need to work on your reading comprehension. I didn’t call the person a racist. I said the term was racist. I was pointing it out to the person, presumably because they were unaware of the association. People use slurs all the time without realizing the meaning behind them. The point is to educate people so that, in the future, they think about what they are saying and don’t use such an offensive term again. (And I know what you are talking about with respect to “last time” – I did not make any comments in that thread. Many people comment anonymously – it’s not all the same person.)

Oke you didn’t call her a racist but I also didn’t say that is was you who is giving the same answers. I said that there is always ONE person that is making a big deal of a comment. Not YOU!! Sorry about that I just thought you were calling that person a racist. Sorry is it good now? :)

• Janna

I’m American, and I’ve called my kids (and most other kids) monkeys at one point or another.

If it’s a racist term, that must be in your neck of the woods. In mine, it just means that little kids climb all over like little monkeys.

[[ The "Anonymous" problem could be solved if people would just pick a name to post under. Until you do, it appears that the same person posts over and over, and replies to themselves, and replies to their own replies. You all get lumped together into one person in everyone else's mind. ]]

• Mikaela

Really? Tons of people call little kids monkeys. I, also a person with “African heritage,” call little kids monkeys all the time. Even the black ones! Omg! It’s fine.

• Anonymous1

You’re the one framing it in a racist light just by mentioning it. I’m guessing no one else would have even thought that.

Nice c hair with great eyes

10. Joy

This is the most adorable gallery of Hank. He’s smiling so much. He has gorgeous eyes. I don’t agree 4:54 pm I don’t think he needs a haircut. His hair isn’t that long. 8)

Anonymous 8:48pm I know that didn’t call Anon a racist but you can’t tell people what they should and shouldn’t say.

OMG what is with the comments about this child? First some idiot accuses someone of being a pedophile and now another idiot accuses someone of being racist for using an endearing term? I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY MEANT IT AS AN INSULT! Are you the same fool who called someone else a pedophile? If so, GET HELP!!!!!!! You are sickening!

No It wasn’t the same person. That was me. I know I shouldn’t have sad that. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt someone. I also said it the last time. I just said what are you a pedophile, because when I said that I think he was cuter than Mason everyone said that it’s not a competition, so I maybe took revenge and I know that that person didn’t mean it literally when that person said I’m in love with that child. Sorry and I’m not gonna say this anymore. My fault, Sorry, sorry, sorry.

BTW that person is not a racist.

P.S this is the real Anonymous that said, what are you a pedophile?