Rachel Weisz & Family Land In New Jersey

Rachel Weisz & Family Land In New Jersey

It’s the newlyweds!

Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig were spotted arriving at Newark Airport in New Jersey yesterday along with her 5-year-old son Henry Chance (August 14). This is our first sighting of the couple since their surprise wedding in June.

Though the pair will soon be promoting their new horror film Dream House, don’t expect to hear stories of marriage and family from the handsome 007 star. In a recent interview with Esquire magazine he explained why he prefers to keep his private life just that:

“I have a responsibility to protect the people around me,” he said. “And I can’t protect them if I just give them up. You know, ‘Let me tell you something about them…’ ‘That’s shooting them in the back, because how can they defend themselves?’ That goes for my family, my friends – and I expect that of the people I have around me. I say, ‘OK, we’ll look after each other, protect one another.’”

Henry is Rachel’s son from her previous marriage to Black Swan director Darren Aronofsky.

Filed under: Henry Chance Aronofsky,Rachel Weisz

Photo credit: INFPhoto.com

1. Rach

Well, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt, but I am going to vote that she’s pregnant. Her figure is filling out, and she is looking very protective of her midsection. I guess that would explain the rush to the altar after cheating on their long term live in fiances.

Nice to see a 5 year old celeb kid who is not a brat and has normal hair and ‘regular kid’ clothes.

@rach
    Rachel is not pregnant she is filming alot of movies all the way to 2013. Secondly Rachel and Daniel didn’t cheat on their partners Darren and Rachel split way before they announced their speration to the press. And thirdly Rachel would never marry someone just because she was pregnant if that was the case then she would of married Darren since she had his son in 2006. And fyi Darren has been known to cheat on Rachel. In fact there pics of Darren making out with other women

@Rach To add to the previous Anonymous on Craig’s side there were major rumors that his fiancee was a real piece of work. There’s A LOT of insider knowledge that says she was more interested in his bank account than him and aside from putting $1 mil on his credit card before they broke up there were a lot of people around him that said she was extremely high maintenance and was refusing to sign a pre-nup.
    And Darren Aronofsky cheated on Rachel several times. There’s even some rumors going around that Benjamin Millipied is not the father of Natalie Portman’s baby…

Seriously i don’t understand why now people can’t leave their current partners for new ones. Or why is it ALWAYS cheating? You can be 100000 years with someone and then find out you don’t love that person anymore and you move on. Why is that so hard for some people to understand? There are people who have double lives for years and years without confronting their real feelings to their partners. And that’s a freaking nightmare.

6. Rach

@ anonymous:

I can promise you Craig and Weisz were definitely still committed and living with their fiances when the affair started. And let’s not mince words… it was definitely an affair. Rachel was actually friends with Daniel’s fiance, and sleeping with Daniel behind her back.

And why would you blame the ex girlfriend for daniel’s bad behavior? If he didn’t really love her, he shouldn’t have proposed and taken her house shopping right before he left her for Rachel.

Daniel Craig’s pr people are obviously doing a lovely job of making him look innocent. Also, just to clarify, Daniel’s ex didn’t spend all that money before he left her… she took it is as severance after he wouldn’t return her calls because he was sleeping with Rachel. Considering he left her with nothing after a 7 year courtship, and makes 20 million per movie, I think he can spare the change and got off pretty easy.

Go ahead and say what you will about how innocent these two are. But what I wrote above is the truth.

@rach
    No what you wrote you got from two tabloid magazines called the dailymail and intouch. Which are known to lie to sell magazines nice try tho. Try harder next time p.s hello Gina nice to see you trolling.

@rach

@rach

10. Rach

anonymous, despite what you may think, I actually KNOW, and it’s not from tabloids. And my name is not Gina… I have no idea who that is. You can believe what you want to believe, but I’m telling the truth.

Really? You KNOW Rachel and Daniel huh?Hummm… sounds a little stalkerish to me… anyway I can tell based on your claims that you got your allegations from the dailymail and untouched magazine which I read this same exact tabloid story’s….. sorry try again next time sweetheart.