David Beckham Says Harper’s Dating Life Will Be “Interesting”

David Beckham Says Harper's Dating Life Will Be "Interesting"

Now that he has a daughter, David Beckham admits he’s going to be a little protective of Harper Seven when she starts dating in the far future. The soccer star was at the VH1 Do Something Awards on Sunday night when he joked to Access Hollywood about his plans.

Referring to Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6, he said, “She’s got three brothers that will take her, three brothers that will eat with her and three brothers that will bring her back home and a dad waiting for her. So yeah, we’ll see. That’ll be interesting.”

David also revealed that he and wife Victoria Beckham do not want outside help when it comes to their newborn.

He said, “It’s hard for us to go out and socialize, and go out for dinner because Victoria’s nursing. But that’s the way we want it. We look after her ourselves, the boys look after her, of course.

“But Victoria’s doing an amazing job. She’s looking after her so well and she really is so gorgeous.”

Filed under: David Beckham

Photo credit: Flynet

1. LauraN

Awwwww!!! Such beautiful words. I admire David as a father =)

2. Janna

I really *love* David Beckham and really *hate* the whole protect-the-daughter’s-virtue-by-never-letting-her-date-without-her-brothers routine.

I’m going to go get over myself now. :)

The poor kid, how will she know guys are interested in her for who she IS, with such famous parents…

4. SiervaMaria

LOL! I can see that little future rugby playing thugish Cruz (my fav after Brooklyn) roughing up little sister’s bf’s.

5. Rosy

I’m pleased that Victoria is breastfeeding, I love to hear of breastfeeding celebrities, good on her.

Ricky Gervais hair.

Her brothers will have more interesting things to do than look after their bratty sister. Just my thoughts. And she may be a lesbian soccer player who only wears trackpants so , you know David, drop the girl stereotypes.

Hey mister anonymous about the lesbian comment : I play pro soccer back in Europe before I move to the states, my daughter is 16 amazing soccer player that one day will play for the national team…she is a very normal girl and I am so proud that I never drop the Girl stereotypes***… its sad that you only know the American way….don’t be a hater…;)