Heidi Klum & Family: Splashin’ In Sardinia

Heidi Klum & Family: Splashin' In Sardinia

Fun in the sun! Model mom Heidi Klum was seen on holiday with her husband Seal and their four children – daughters Leni, 7, and Lou, 1, and sons Henry, 5, and Johan, 4 – in Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy.

The Project Runway host recently caused an internet frenzy as she splashed in the Mediterranean Sea topless alongside her kids.

Heidi has been open about nudity in their household. “[My kids] see their parents naked all the time,” she recently said. “We are not ashamed.”

Filed under: Heidi Klum,Henry Samuel,Johan Samuel,Leni Samuel,Lou Sulola Samuel,Seal

Photo credit: INFphoto.com / Fame / Flynet

OMG, this family is gorgeous! They are way too happy and close-knit to be a celebrity family! :)

2. SiervaMaria

What a great crew. One of my top 5 celeb fam’s.

3. SiervaMaria

Wonder will there be a big hullaballoo about Leni being without a top on like some who got bent when Shiloh Pitt swam topless also. Anyway, forgot to say regarding Seal………um um um! Sexy!

I don’t care what anyone says but Leni is a little too old to be topless. There’s a time and place for everything. This is what gets pedophiles juices flowing.

Oh and Heidi’s not too old. Just so you know these people aren’t the ones posting the pictures on a website for millions to see and you’re the one commenting on peverts. Only a pervert would say that

She’s 7, she looks like a little boy with no shirt on. We are born naked, being naked is natural. You should try it sometime

• L.A.

she has nothing to cover, why do you want her to hide something when there’s no difference between her torso and her brothers’ torsos. puting a top on a child (obviously with flat trunk) only sexualized her, look like a women, just as wrong as a child with heels and make-up (other than on a dress-up playtime). she will decide when it would feel more confortable for her to put a top, on her own time. So weird on how americans focus and turn everything into a sexual thing (that’s what would be my definition of a sick mind… don’t wanna be rude tho)

• maddy

that is ridiculous- I am from Europe, and let me tell you, no one would bat an eyelid at a young girl on a beach wearing just her bottoms- at this age it’s no different to the boys doing it.

• Janna

How would *YOU* know what gets pedophiles “juices flowing”? Really disgusting expression, by the way.

They are in Europe – people are more relaxed about nudity out there, especially when it is a kid

6. Sophia

Such a beautiful family! As for Leni’s toplessness… I honestly don’t see how that could cause any kind of stir! She’s a kid, and until she starts developing into a woman she should feel free to go topless if she feels comfortable. It’s a lot more commonplace in Europe, as well. Honestly, up until puberty little boys and little girls pretty much look the same, so why should girls have to cover up and not boys?

7. no

Leni is so cute !! So what if she is topless..she is 7. That’s normal over in Europe

8. SMH

I was just about to say the pics of Leni and Seal are super cute!! I however think no matter what country you are in that no grown man should ever be in a speedo lol!! As for Leni I know in Europe people are more relaxed about nudity but she’s 7 1/2 years old I do agree children at that age should always have on proper attire at the beach if your are older then 3 years of age (my opinion of course). I mean point blank there are paparazzi photographing you w/ your child running around topless and who knows where it will show up. Just sayin….

No family should live or not live a certain way because of the paparazzi.They are living THEIR life just as they should! They are such a gorgeous and lovely family.

10. Ti

Oh my look at Seal. Nice pecs and arms; thick guy. There older son is cute laughing in the photo with his parents.

I agree with Anonymous – she’s a little too old to not be wearing a top. I don’t give a rats ass what they do in Europe, that’s not where they live. You same people who are okay with it are probably the same people who would never let your daughter walk around topless. Stop being hypocrites.

12:05, first of all her parents are Europeans and they are in Europe. They don’t care if you would let your daughter go without a bathing suit top just like you should care about their daughter who doesn’t have one. Get over yourself! I’m sorry you have to shield you child and make decisions in regards to what your CHILD wears based on the fear of child molesters. Live your life based on your own convictions, morals and culture not other’s actions!