Suri Cruise’s Wardrobe Changes

Suri Cruise's Wardrobe Changes

Suri Cruise is workin’ it in the Big Apple!

The 5-year-old tot of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise stepped out in New York City on Tuesday (August 16) with her nanny and her fabulous wardrobe! Although not typically her favorite accessory, Suri wore a pink coat on two separate outings yesterday. But that was the only similar item for the sweet girl!

The mini fashionista rocked a tiered blue dress, gold heels, a purple clutch and a hot pink fedora with a flower detail. Earlier in the day, Suri was seen in a purple dress with matching loafers and a black boho hat.

Looks like Suri is finally embracing the coats! Mama Katie recently admitted her lack of winter wear has caused a bit of embarrassment.

Recently, Suri and I were taking a walk and a fight got started because it was cold outside and she didn’t want to wear her coat. My philosophy is, well, fine, because after a block of walking you’re going to ask me for your coat. So the pictures of her [without a coat in cold weather] are sort of embarrassing, but I said, ‘Suri, I’ll take the hit. Just put it on when you get cold.’”

What do you think of Suri’s outfits and wardrobe changes?

Filed under: Suri Cruise

Photo credit: Flynet / Bauer Griffin

The coat is really odd. She won’t wear one in the winter but she will in the summer. Odd!

Spoilt little brat.

3. SMH

LOL that’s funny. when it’s 30 degrees we go with no coat but when it’s 85 degrees we wear one. Strange Strange child she is!!

4. Rach

I have to admit, I am totally impressed with how self possessed and poised this little girl is. She is quite unusual and unique. I think Tom and Katie must being doing something right.

That spoiled brat is so rotten she gets her own way about everything and has no rules to followm They let her dress like a 30 year old , eat anything she wants, mostly sweets, and put up with her meltdowns. Both Tom and Katie need parenting classes. And Suri needs some time in the corner.She is so bad they made her into a monster by giving into her.

You get all that from pictures? Judge people when you know first hand. You know nothing from a photograph. Maybe you need some corner time, because that was a spoiled brat thing to say.

I do not like this girl, she is too spoied and strange!

I do not like this girl, she is too spoied and strange!

8. lana

She’s so adorable !!

9. NYC Mommy

Wow some people make some brutal comments come on she is only 5- I actually liked these pictures of Suri… Seemed to me like she was playing dress up. As for the coat- as someone who works in NYC I can tell you buildings are absolutely freezing and most people in my office are just as wrapped up. It is colder in my office right now then it is in the winter.

You all realize that this is a 5 YEAR OLD child you are making horrid comments about! GROW -UP !

11. Janna

Jealously makes ugly people say ugly things. It’s a shame really that anyone would look at this CHILD and think any of the nasty things posted here.

Do you ever wonder what some of these people would be like at a BBQ? They’d be the ones in the corner putting down everyone else’s clothes, hair, children, etc.

I don’t think anyone has to worry about Suri Cruise, it’s these pathetic posters who deserve our pity.

It begs the question – How old are some of these imbeciles? Maybe there should be age restrictions on this site….There’s a difference between posters engaging in debates about various parenting-related issues — different parents have different perspectives and it’s often quite interesting — but this is immature school yard behaviour. Pathetic.

12. Ryann

i feel sorry for some of you. attacking a 5 yro? your life must suck so bad.