Gwyneth Paltrow Would Consider Breast Correction Surgery

Gwyneth Paltrow Would Consider Breast Correction Surgery

Gwyneth Paltrow says she would consider going under the knife to restore her boobs after breastfeeding.

The mom of two tells the new German issue of OK! magazine, “Before I didn’t care about it. And I still refuse to use silicone, Botox or other of those gimmicks out of pure vanity. But a breast correction after breast feeding — why not? There’s actually nothing else to restore the original condition, isn’t there?”

As for changing her body shape, she is now a fan of Pilates. She claims intensive yoga sessions “ruined” her body for a period of time.

“Yes that was strange. I somehow lost my waist because of intense yoga training and became almost boxy,” she explained. “But with stretching and Pilates exercises I hit form again.”

Filed under: Gwyneth Paltrow

Photo credit: Flynet

How would getting breast “correction” surgery not be out of vanity? It’s not like getting a reduction, where the large breasts are physically painful. I mean, I’m all for it if it makes you feel better but let’s call a spade a spade.

2. anon

I had mine done after three kids and I’m happy. Not that I couldnt have lived without it but I’m glad I did. Why shouldn’t gwyneth do it if she wants. It doesn’t hurt anybody. If staying natural was so important why wear makeup, color ones hair or any other vain thing.

Jackass. Vain idiot! Breast feeding is natural. What happens to the breasts during and afterwards is natural. NOTHING needs to be corrected if the DIFFERENCE –not damage– is due to breast feeding. The twit should consider a different type of bra is she’s so worried about appearance. Besides I don’t remember any movies starring her breasts (they weren’t much to speak of as was evidenced when she wore that ugly, ill fitting Pepto Bismol colored dress to an awards show several years ago).
    What a jerk.

Haha! love how she “medicalizes” it by referring to this vanity operation as “breast correction” . Reminds me a bit of the “deviated septum” excuse for a nose job — although this can be a legitimate reason, it is overused. Some people will say anything to justify themselves.

5. anon

She’s talking about returning her breasts to their original shape. You can’t do that with exercise. Same with excess tummy skin.

Breasts don’t change because of breastfeeding, they change because you age and because of pregnancies!

• Janna

I’m sure it can be breastfeeding or aging, but more than likely it’s genetics. My sister and I both nursed and our breasts look fine. My other sister nursed and hers…. deflated. My mother never nursed and hers deflated too. Go figure.

8. Rach

I get what she’s saying, but saggy boobies are just as much part of the normal aging process of getting crow’s feet. So when she says “There’s actually nothing else to restore the original condition, isn’t there?” The same can be said about using botox to “correct” an aging face. I personally don’t care either way, it’s just a weird double standard she has here.

9. SMH

I didn’t even have kids yet and I lost my breast. I used to work out 4-5 days a week and when I stopped what was the first to go? My boobs!! And don’t think for a second it’s the first place you gain weight either (oh if only)!! I went from a full B (which is small enough) to an A (and shrinking)!

I am waiting until after kids but BREAST (haha sorry couldn’t resist) believe I’m getting implants!! No shame here!!

Does she even have boobs?

It’s actually pregnancy that causes boobs to get stretched and saggy, not breastfeeding. Get over it, Gwennie. It’s just part of being a mama.