Bridget Moynahan Bikes With Her Boys

Bridget Moynahan & Her Biking Boys

It’s been over a year since we last spotted this famous mom and her beautiful boy!

Actress Bridget Moynahan spent the afternoon biking in New York City with her son Jack and her director boyfriend Joseph “McG” McGinty Nichol (August 19).

Earlier this year the 40-year-old Blue Bloods star opened up about her new love, saying, “He’s witty, he’s smart, he’s incredibly funny, he’s got incredible taste, and he comes from a great family. He and Jack have a great relationship.”

Best wishes to Jack for a very happy birthday – he turns 4 years old on Monday!

Filed under: Bridget Moynahan,John Brady

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Wow, I didn’t start riding a bike without stabilisers until about six haha.

2. SarahC

Ohmygoodness! Jack has gotten to be such a big boy! He’s still a cutie that’s for sure. :)

But jack is as tall as a 6 year old.he is a very big boy. I think McG is more bridget´s level,tom was too much for her.it was like girl next door,ordinary girl dating a greek god (she was such an underachiever compared to him).I think these 2 make a regular couple,they are on the same level.

She never looks happy when she is with her son.poor little guy.every girl thinking about using a baby to get a ring should take a look at her pics with jack.

Maybe, she’s just annoyed that there are photographers harassing her and her family and are standing right in front of them as they ride their bikes. Bridget has full custody of Jack because she loves him and wants him with her. Tom, on the other hand, chose not to see his son, more than a couple of times for the first year of his life, and chooses to go to Brazil/Costa Rica for a month right after football season. Considering he only sees Jack, one week a month, maybe, just maybe, he would consider spending more time with him right after football is over.

It’s absurd for you to draw that conculsion. What are you basing your statement on – a handful of paparazzi photos over the course of 4 years? I doubt you have any idea how she looks when she is with her son on a regular basis.

Have you read any of the interviews with her co-stars like Donnie Wahlberg, Aaron Eckhart and the cast of Ramona and Beezus?

They’ve all said that Bridget is always smiling and laughing when she is with Jack on set.

My guess is that in paparazzi pictures of her and Jack, she maintains a neutral expression because she’s probably not happy that these vultures are standing in her little boy’s face taking pictures. Maybe she doesn’t want to encourage the paps like some celebs do.

Seriously? You look at a picture and you know that a) she made a baby to get a ring b) she regrets it now c) she’s unhappy.

Well you’re lucky that I’m not doing like you or you wouldn’t believe what I think about you with one single comment ;)

What an odd comment. She may look unhappy because someone is snapping pictures of her 4 year old son.

My son rode without stabilizers when he was still 2. It happens. I think she looks so gorgeous and natural here.

I don´t know if she regrets,but I think she became very bitter after tom left her (because he is jack’s life).She was the first person to sell a pic of her child when she posed w/ him for OK when jack was only 5 WEEKS old,so why would she be mad now?she was so full of herself when she was dating tom,but now I think she is learning her lesson.I think she and McG make an ok couple,regular girl and regular guy,A greek god like tom would never settle for a girl next door kind.

8. lj

Love this family….so cute!