Is Jennifer Aniston Pregnant?

Is Jennifer Aniston Pregnant?

According to friends (the kind that go and tell Us Weekly all of your personal business), actress Jennifer Aniston and her new beau, Justin Theroux, are having a baby!

A source tells the magazine that Aniston, 42, has been dropping subtle hints since the couple’s recent vacation in Hawaii, and there’s even talk of twins.

“She was very vocal that she had been sick the whole time and even contemplated cutting the trip short,” an insider reveals of Aniston and Theroux’s romantic Hawaiian getaway.

Friends of the couple also claim that Jen seemed to be hiding her tummy at Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi‘s August 20th anniversary party, telling Us, “She wasn’t drinking alcohol… and she looked pregnant. People were noticing and talking about it like it was a fact.”

Another supposed telltale sign — Aniston has reportedly given up cigarettes.

What do you think…. Is Jennifer Aniston really expecting her first child, or is she simply “detoxifying”?

Filed under: Jennifer Aniston

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

Time will tell. Period.

2. arabella

How many times has the rag mag claims Jennifer is pregnant.

I wish they’d give this poor girl a rest.

4. Sophia

Hmmm, an interesting rumor. The rumors that she wants a baby are non-stop, but pregnancy rumors are pretty rare, so I wonder if there’s truth in this one? Jennifer with twins would be adorable :)

I hope she is, then we shall see what all those Brangeloonies will say. Will be a kick in the @ss for Pitt.

A kick in the @ss? You think Brad Pitt is pining away for her?

Ummmmm…..how exactly?
      Brad could not care less considering he has a beautiful family of six kids!
      It has been almost seven years FFS, you think he cares about his ex wife when he has his own family with Angelina!

ps. I never see her having kids, plus with her old nose and her chin, the sight won’t be pretty.

• Janna

Does that make you feel good? Bashing someone’s “old nose and chin” and saying that any kids she had “won’t be pretty”?

Agreed. Besides, her baby and childhood pics are adorable. They just showed a few on her Inside the Actor’s Studio appearance last month. So her nose was slightly bigger than it is now (something she freely admits), it wasn’t ugly by any means. Her early high school and early career pics prove this. Anyways, what’s important is whether she would be a good mother, and according to comments from her friends and people that know her, the answer is yes.

• Anonymous E. Coast

Jennifer is still stunning. but not Brad! That beard he was sporting a while ago,
        so sloppy! Get a good barber, dude!

I hope it’s true; she deserves happiness; Anjolina, boo hiss. Swiping a married dude. Not that Brad isn’t more guilty. The irony of it is, Anjolina was mad at her dad for stepping out on his French wife; so what does Anjolina do? The same thing! I have no respect for her.
        E.Coaster

what an idiot you are commenting on her nose and chin…go take a look at yourself in the mirror…you judgmental fool and while you are at it GROW up and stop those unintelligent low class comments

Seriously?! you people need to let it go, stop holding grudges judging people you don’t even know. Jennifer Aniston is over it. So should you be! I am sure Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will be very happy for her! Grow up already!

God bless her with twins. Girl and boy

God bless Jen and Justine with a boy and a girl twins.

8. Lou x

Hmm…we’ll see. The tabloids were adamant she was pregnant in 2009 too, so i’m reluctant to believe this without a statement, pic or anything other that just internet speculation!
    (saying that, i was convinced Jennifer Garner wasn’t pregnant, too. lol)

I hope that this is true and would love to see how cute she would be pregnant and what her maternity style would be like. I also vote for boy/girl twins.

I think there might be some fire to all the tabloid smoke this time because the same mag (US) has had 2 cover stories about that in only the last 3 weeks.

Aw I hope this is true it would be fantastic and she sooooo deserves it !!! Jen and Justin make a lovely couple hope it works out well for them both !!! xox

Why would it be a kick in the @ss for Pitt he’s got his family and did have to wait 7 years to get it. If you read some Brangeloonies comments you would see they don’t care if she has a baby and some of them what her to have one, so you whole comment just shows that you are a Jenloon who want Brad to be unhappy with his life your know better than the really crazy Brangeloonies who want Jen to be unhappy.

12. Kylie

I hope so! best of luck to her and Justin.

13. Anonymous123

Wouldn’t this be, in Jen’s own words, a little INSENSITIVE of them considering he JUST left a 14 (!!!!!!!!) year relationship a couple months ago???
    Wouldn’t Jen be doing exactly what her fans have said and Jen’s friends told to Vanity Fair Mag that Brad did???? How is this any different. in fact she would be getting pregnant much sooner than Angelina did

Hyprocrites, but what do you expect from her stupid fans.

Justin broke up with his ex in March per numerous sources, and she and Justin didn’t get together until May. Regardless he was not married to his ex.

There are pics of Justin and his ex on a date April 26th at a NY premiere Pics are at . Jen’s people claim she started dating him in May. Her rep says Heidi moved out in June. Google it.At least Brad and Angie waited 9 months after the breakup until they got pregnant. Jen couldn’t wait 9 weeks. Jen and Brad broke up in JAn 05 AJ got pregnant around Sep 05. Shiloh was due 6th of June according to Matt damon same day as his wife.

Justin and Heidi were still dating end of April I saw a pic of them attending a premiere in NYC. She moved out of the apt in June. According to People mag they start dating in May.BTW Angelina got pregnant over 8 months after Brad and Jen brokeup. Shiloh was due early jUNE MATT DAmon says his wife had the same due date. Well I guess Jen waited 8 days if she is showing al ready.

That’s not true. Heidi and Justin were pictured together in late April at Ben Stiller’s Broadway opening night.

I really hope that this story is true. But considering the source (Us Weekly) I doubt it. But IF Jen truly is pregnant I wish her and Justin all the best Anonymous @10:58 – ITAWY! Why would Brad care about his ex? Like you said he now has a beautiful family of six healthy, adorable children with Angelina. He sure wouldn´t change a day of that time he´s been a father. He lived in a childless marriage for years and certainly was frutrated since Jen didn´t give him the family he so longed for. Now he has one and he sure is doing his best to keep that family together for as long as he – and Angie – live.

I agree, why would Pitt care….but I also don’t see why anyone thinks Jen would care what Pitt thinks either. She moved on long ago, but some people think that without a man and baby that could not possibly be true.

And I’m not sure why you point out Pitt lived in a “childless marriage for years.” Um, so did Jen and she was more vocal than he was while they were married about wanting children (In the early years of their marriage until about a year before they split he always said he “wanted her to himself longer” when asked about children). He’s said on more than one occasion since they split that children (and specifically the rumor that she didn’t want them) had nothing to do with their split. Look up his June 2005 GQ interview for proof. I’m sure he’s happy with his current family, but stop spreading this idea that Jen “didn’t give him a family” (as though that’s some wifely duty to begin with). They both said they were trying for kids in 2004, they never had any and then later split. They both then said the split had nothing to do with kids, and both have moved on. It’s time people to stop blaming Jen for something her own ex has said is not true.

Wrong! It Is indeed FACT that Brad was much, MUCH more vocal than Jen who mentioned kids, like, twice, and only when forced on the spot. Check any interviews from the time. Itsd time people started realising that Jen was half of the reason the marriage failed, and to stop blaming it on angelina when Jen andBrad both said no affair happened.

i don’t even want pitt pinning for because he is evil

16. Holly

ughh, her and Justin must be laughing at all these reports. They seem like the type of people who would never want to have kids…especially her, she is like Cameron Diaz, way too into her body and lifestyle. Also, why the hell did they cast Cameron Diaz for “What to Expect…” She is so snarky and I bet she is laughing during the entire filming.

17. Ashley

God! We’re talking about JENNIFER not about Brad or Brangelina! Please, i want a pacific world, i’m REALLY tired of fighting about this!! In my opinion, Jen&Brad were adorable, but sadly, they are past… Now Jen is with Justin, and what i DO care is if she’s pregnant or not, because if she is, that would be really COOL! ♥

Anonymous 11:21am@ If Pitt is evil then so is Justin.

I’m pretty sure Brad Pitt doesn’t care about whether or not she gets pregnant. In fact, I think he’d be happy that SHE is finally happy. That man of hers has some bad vibes though. She’s constantly buying him very expensive new things (like that James Dean leather jacket from an auction) and putting him up in expensive homes, expensive vacations. He was a nobody before her and now he’s all over tabloids. She makes big mistakes in publicizing her relationships. That’s why they fail! The media scrutiny is so intense. If she is pregnant, good for her but I can’t see them lasting. He left his partner of 14 years the moment Jen showed some interest. If he can do that so easily, who’s to say he won’t do the same, or worse, to Jen? He’s got some definite red flags.

• Janna

How do you figure that she is “publicizing her relationships”. As far as I’ve seen, she hasn’t been calling in to Larry King or writing letters to the tabloids.

She didn’t buy him a James Dean leather jacket – that story was denied, and more to the point, any such item would be worth well over what the tabloid that invented this story made up as its cost. And the guy might not be worth as much as she is (since she’s worth $150 million), but he is a millionaire in his own right and a very successful screenwriter. He isn’t a nobody, he’s just not a super famous like she is.

If she dates famous guys people get on her case saying she only dates famous people, and if she dates someone less well known, people complain that the guy isn’t famous. She can’t win.

I agree. Jen is desperate at this point. Any woman at the age of 42 who has not had kids is desperate because time is really running out very soon. Therefore her judgement of this guy might not be clear.

• Anonymous E. Coast

Justin – He left his partner of 14 years? Whoever the partner is, she’s a sap. Why didn’t he marry her? Anyone who’d be strung along for 14 years.. in the US with all the legal stuff that entails (no spousal health coverage etc.).. is a sap.

Ladies, tell the men you want them to put a ring on it, and marry you, or you’re a sap. (though I suppose technically they could have been common law wives/husbands depending on who lived exactly where.) Don’t be used. Even if you’re not religious, and don’t want to marry for religious reasons, which I did,
      don’t be used. Men will respect you, for standing up for yourself. And the ones who don’t, they are the players and want cheap sex, and they won’t be around
      for the bad times anyway.

Go jen!

Go, Jen!

i just really hope its true

There are pics of Justin with Heidi on a date April 26th in NYC at a premiere. Jen start dating him in May according to People. Getting pregnant by a man who broke up with his ex days if not weeks before is dangerous/ classless IMO. At least Brad and Angie waited over 8 months Jan 05 to Aug /sept 05 since Shiloh was due June 06.Good luck hope the baby is healthy

22. klutzy_girl

I really hope it’s true!

Jennifer-just be happy-no matter what you desire-life is too short not to be.
    Namaste

24. TALLULAH

Que tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudo!Espero que seja verdade [a]

i hope she is and im glad she got over that ass cause thats what brad is

She doesn’t strike me as the motherly type.
    She never had kids with Brad.. and now he has six with Angelina.
    I always thought that was kind of strange.

Oh here we go again, with that ‘Team Aniston’ ‘Team jen’ bs. Clear proof that mass marketing and repetition will draw the brainwashed bimbos in.

If this was any other couple who got together after having an affair, you and the media would preface your articles with a line about her cheating scandal with Justin, and you know it. But when it comes to Aniston, she GETS AWAY WITH SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE WOULD. What is it with the media and public, that they are so ‘Jonestowned’ by her? It makes me sick how so many people are so blind-sided by this manipulative bitch that they will excuse away with Anistion what they would condemn others for. Wtf is it, that makes these people do so many moral gymnastics? The ‘marriage’ excuse is old and doesn’t work, so give it up. This is not the 1800s. Heidi and Justin had a relationship, a home and a life together. They shared a home and a life for FOURTEEN YEARS, more than *twice* Aniston and Brad’s merge – er, marriage of convenience. 14 years is a long time. For 14 years, Justin and Heidi were common law spouses who had a home and a life together. Her fans need to put down the Anistonaid and do the decent thing and call her out on her behavior. I am so sick of the brainwashed starry-eyed loonifers who will bend over doing acrobatic contortions rivalling any olympic gymnast, to excuse and defend EVERYTHING Aniston does. She is an evil cold-hearted bitch, a homewrecker, and garbage. I hope she rots in hell and karma does to her what she did to another innocent and unsuspecting blindsided woman.

As for being pregnant, that ice queen? Wtf? Don’t you get it by now? What does she need to do? Put it on neon lights? She DOESN’T WANT CHILDREN. Stop trying to force your ideal of womanhood on her. Not all women want children or are mothering material, and god knows she certainly isn’t! Btw, I wouldn’t be surprised, considering the amount of men she sleeps with in Hollywood, if she has been pregnant and hand an abortion or 2. Now thats not spiteful, I’m pro-choice, but I do believe she’d terminate if she were pregnant. Through her actions over the last 10 years, she couldn’t make it more obvious if she tried that she doesn’t want children. And thats totally ok.

TEAM HEIDI BIVENS!!

Agreed! But even women who don’t want children, when they reach a certain age and feel they don’t have the option to have anymore, change their minds and become desperate. As long as they have the choice it’s fine, but when the choice is going, they do change their minds. Therefore I do believe that she might have changed her mind and is trying to have a child.

28. Elaine

I think it would be wonderful news if she conceived a child. She’s been through so much in the past six years, she deserves something wonderful. She has happiness again with Justin, and he is clearly smitten as well. I wish nothing but the best for both of them!

As for what Brad and Angie would say, I for one believe they have their own things to worry about, such as their six adorable kids, her humanitarian work, and both of their careers. If they want to issue a statement, that’s on them, and my money is on them being gracious about the whole ordeal.

29. Jeniell

Jen has been pregnant before. She had a miscarriage about 2 1/2 years into her marriage to Brad. But I guess people forget that ! I hope she does have a child of her own soon. Too bad it wasn’t by a secret hookup w/ Brad. Wouldn’t that be just FAB!

30. Jeniell

Jen was pregnant about 2 1/2 years into her marriage to Brad but miscarried. They both took it very hard. Hopefully, she is getting another chance at motherhood. Wouldn’t it be great if it were from a secret hookup w/ Brad

31. Kari

There surely are some crazy people out there. I never typically read this crap or write . I am not sure why I even bother.. However I do hope Jen is happy and I believe motherhood is by far the best thing in life. I have three children of my own and one step daughter. They are our life.. It took us a couple years and fertility$$$$ to get them but would never change a thing i would continue to have some but you need to be financially realistic.. And I truly want them to feel loved and completed when you start banging out kids like Octo mom and the Duggard or John and Kate do those kids ever get enough love and feel full filled by the parents I doubt it.. Ours are special in their own way they are individually different but we love them all equally.. As far Jen and Justin if they are together and get along that is fabulous if they want the same even better if Jen is pregnant and he is just the sperm donnor oh well. Jen will make a wonderful mother on her own. Ie Sherly Crowe etc.. Every woman if that’s what they desire I wish for motherhod. It is not easy but no one ever said it would be and the good surely outweighs the bad. I hope they do have two sets of twins. Whatever sex is fine. Good luck Jen. And dont believe a word about you being a home wrecker. Shit happens… I am sorry Heidi if Justin broke your heart thats how we learn in life pick yourself up and move on and be happy you dont have kids together that does make it harder. But you can be happy. We all have had relationships that did not work thats how we learn. With every crack in our heart we learn. It is not easy either. AS for Brad and Angie beautiful couple beautiful family little eccentric but I think it is time to be happy with what you have and love them you do not need to fill your house up anymore.. If a oops or two happen on its own COOL. But seriously try to help others that are less fortunate have a family they long for. There are many people out there that are not able to have children that would be wonderful parents that cannot afford the fertility or adoption. PLEASE help them.. And quite honestly I fell Brad and Angie would both be extremely happy for Jen it has been seven years and yes I am sure Brad will always love Jen just as Jen will always love Brad but he is in love with Angie and has a family with her. I am sure my husband loves his ex to some degree and does not wish any ill will for her. Life is way to short be happy and deal with what you have.. Life is hard and we continue to learn. GOOD LUCK Same for Jen if you can financially afford to help someone fullfill a dream by all means help. Take Care
    And stay away from the cigarettes even if you are not pregnant :)

32. Kari

And stay away from the cigarettes even if you are not pregnant :)

just saw a latest pic — she is not pregnant. so sad!

She’s not showing, but I didn’t think she would be just yet…most don’t until second trimester, especially with the first child. But there are pics of her and Justin leaving a doctor’s appointment yesterday. Seems strange to me that he would be going to the doctor with her unless she is or they are trying to get pregnant. She’s also sucking a lollipop in the pics – maybe a PreggiePop for the morning sickness she’s supposedly suffering? I really hope she is, and there just seems to be so much buzz about it at the moment – seems different from the other times the media has made this speculation.

34. mikesmom

so hope it is true! but whatever makes her happy I am on board! much luck and love to her

I think it would be adorable if this were true: If it’s what Jen wants! Despite what magazines say, or interviews portray, we really have no idea what goes on through people’s heads if we don’t know them/if they don’t openly tell us. As for whether Brad cares or not, that’s really not our decision; if he cares then that’s his business, and if he doesn’t then that’s also his business. He has his own life, and even though what he and Angelina did to Jen may not have been the most ‘stand-up’ thing, it is what happened, and we don’t know all the details of their (Brad and Jen) marriage, and we don’t know all the details of Angelina and Brad’s relationship so it’s not for us to speculate. If she’s pregnant, just be happy or indifferent! There’s no reason to judge.

36. Isabella

I hope she is. I have waited so long to see Jennifer pregnant in love and happy. She deserves it. She is such a classy girl.

37. john

hope so

38. Avenged

I have a few points to make:
    1) I don’t think Brad will pine. He is probably too busy raising his children. I agree that he is probably happy for her. As I do not know them personally, I can’t say that for sure. But, I hope it’s the case.
    2) I don’t really think that a woman needs to have children to feel completed. Not all women want to be mothers.
    3) I agree people will never be happy with who she dates because as said before people will comments “She only dates rich and famous,” or “That guy is a gold digger.” Or something of the fashion.
    4) If Jen really did want a child that badly and waited until a point where carrying a child herself would be too dangerous for herself and the child, I feel like she has enough income in order to either get a surrogate, or adopt a child.
    5) I hope that Jen gets what she wants. I think she would be lovely with child. If she wants kids, I hope she is pregnant; however, if she doesn’t, then I hope she isn’t. Although I know that a surprise child is just as lovely a miracle as a planned child. I wish her the best in love, and life. If she is pregnant, good luck, good health, and hope it all goes well!
    6) Please forgive any and all grammar/spelling mistakes that I am sure I made. Also, forgive any typos I might have made (i.e. “thong” instead of “thing”.)

39. Fincity :)

I really hope this is true. Jen deserves a family. She has always wanted children.

And for those talking about what Brad would think, he probably wouldn’t even care and would more than likely be happy for Jen and Justin.

40. TonieAlisha

You d higher create a small niche merchandise or products can also be discovered in the Marketplace.

41. sue

If I were jennifer I would use a surrogate to carry a child. She is 42 and it would be safer and she gets to keep her great figure.
    BTW the jury is still out on the health of the jolie pitt twins isn’t it? Hope they will be normal and not mentally challenged in some way but not sure of their status.

It does not matter what happened yesterday but what you make of today….Jennifer and Brad did not work out like many uncelebrity couples as well as celebrity couples..marriage is hard to stay in these days..but if people want to marry and want to have children then it is good for them and those who love them..