Kendra Wilkinson & Her Hanks

Kendra Wilkinson & Her Hanks

Such a friendly family!

Mom-of-one Kendra Wilkinson was all smiles alongside her handsome hubby Hank Baskett and their adorable 1 1/2-year-old son Hank Jr. in Malibu, Calif. on Thursday (August 25). The reality TV starlet looked lovely in a multi-colored maxi dress as she left Planet Blue with her Hanks.

Earlier this week, we spotted the football star and his sweet son at a park in Woodland Hills, Calif.

Filed under: Hank Baskett,Hank Baskett Jr.,Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: GSI Media

So pretty boy

2. F.A.J

Hank is an ADORABLE CUTIE!! LOVE HIS BLOND CURLS!!! :^) ^_^

He’s always looks great so handsome looking<3

Cute family

5. F.A.J

Also there are some videos of Hank jr on hank baskett twitter. If you want to watch them here I have some of these videos:

thwapr.com/vc.aspx?v=r69ai84y
    thwapr.com/vc.aspx?v=c69gr57w
    thwapr.com/vc.aspx?v=j63gp45a
    thwapr.com/vc.aspx?v=d82iq74f

If you want to watch them just go 2 this website.
    you also get this links on Hank Baskett twitter. :^)

Thanks! I’d love to get a virus on my computer!

• Felicity

He/She said that you don’t have to watch them. I saw them and the videos of Hank Jr and they’re so cute. I really like the one with Hank jr at the park and that he gave a High-five with another kid, named Julian. You don’t get a virus but yeah I know it you don’t watch them.

They may or may not be cute, but I would never trust anyone who spams a bunch of suspicious-looking links into a blog comment (especially since this is not the first time I’ve seen this same person do it). More often than not, they’re just ways to put tracking cookies and viruses onto your computer.

• Felicity

Well that’s your opinion. I can tell that you don’t get a virus. He/She also said you can see them on hank baskett twitter. But yeah if you don’t like it or you don’t trust it than you don’t watch. Your decision. I can tell you that they’re cute, but it’s all up 2 you. You know don’t watch them if you don’t want it.

• F.A.J

Hey I just want to share this videos. Oke I’m not gonna post this again but you don’t get a virus. Yeah I know it, because (you already said it) this is not the first time I post it. Well Anony said thanks so I can tell you that their is no virus. I’m not a person that likes to give other people a virus on their computer. NO WAY!! I just share those videos.

6. Shirelle

I think he looks like Kendra. He’s adorable

7. Anony

@F.A.j : Thanks

Sean and jayden the handsome boys in hollywood

Hank looks beautiful like kendra has beautiful eyes

He’s cute nothing like dad lol

11. Nicole)

Adroble boy

he looks both parent’s but he looks pretty hondsome than parent’s

Jolie-pitt family so beautiful in hollywood

• F.A.J

AND IT’S ALSO NOT ABOUT THIS STUPID JOLIE-PITT FAMILY!!! :^(. LEARN IT POST ABOUT THE JOLIE-PITT FAMILY IF THERE IS A POST OF THE JOLIE-PITT FAMILY!!!
      YOU’RE REALLY ANNOYING!!

14. Kera battem

@Anonymous: 03:11 am it was funy in frist time now it just shits in every theard to write about (Britney spears) kids hows care about them every one love them just becoz britney not just normaly kids pls write about reall handsome and beauty kids like Hank and more Other

We think HANK is Such adroble baby the same time reminds me of liev schrieber kids

How does this child reminds you of the Schreiber kids. He doesn’t look like them at all. The Schreiber kids are blonder than he is and Hank got curly hair. He’s much cuter than the Schreiber kids. The Schreiber kids are 2 blond, yikes. Hank is also blond but not that blond and he has curly hair, which I think that’s really cute.

So pretty boy

17. Ondine

Don’t they ever comb or brush that boy’s hair?