Victoria Beckham: Postpartum Outing In Flats!

Victoria Beckham: Postpartum Outing In Flats!

Her condition must be serious!

Without her signature stilettos, Posh mama Victoria Beckham was photographed in flats (!) alongside her daughter Harper, 6 weeks, and the nanny in Los Angeles last week. The mom-of-four can’t wear heels as she recovers from a slipped disc in her back that occurred while she was pregnant. The injury was exacerbated during her C-section delivery.

Regardless, Vicki still looks amazing, and fans are wishing the new mom a speedy recovery. “Thank u for your kind messages,” she recently tweeted. “I’m feeling much better and enjoying every precious minute with baby Harper, I’m so in love. X VB.”

Victoria and husband David Beckham are also parents to sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6.

Filed under: Harper Beckham,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: Fame

You have to be kidding me with your first line there! If her condition was serious she would be in crutches or another thing to help her walk. She looks pretty good to me. Not to mention she’s been seen in flats before.

2. melo1983

Is this her first time wearing flats or something…?

3. Anna

really, she looks so…normal. without heels. like any other mommy, but a stylish mommy.

4. Audrey

Sorry but my husband has had back surgery twice and will be having another in a couple of weeks. He has never been on crutches, a frame or cane with his serious back issues. Not certain where one would get the idea that back issues would automatically require those aids.

5. Courtney

Annon is right it’s not Victoria’s first time in flats though a slipped disk doesn’t always mean crutches

6. Rach

She probably had sciatica or something like that. It happens alot during pregnancy. I am going through that right now, and yep, it is not fun. Lots of people get it from slipped discs and have them repaired after the baby is born, or so my doctor says. She is out and about now, so she seems to be healing fine.

7. Alice

I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t even a condition. She probably just doesn’t want to be seen in public until she’s stick thin again.

8. Tiffany

Maybe all of the Louboutins stilettos she was wearing while she was 8 months pregnant may have contributed to her back issues. Hope she recovers fully soon.

Yeah, I totally agree. She was wearing 5 inch heels in her third trimester, even to her son’s soccer games. I would not be surprised at all if it contributed to her current troubles. She put fashion over the health of herself and of her daughter. Kind of tragic, imo.

Wow, it is so interesting to see her at a “normal” weight. She is so thin normally and she looks amazing for just having a baby 6 weeks ago. I think she looks great with a little more meat on her!

10. Anon

Really. Crutches for a bad bad! People with bad backs don’t always have to have aids for walking. My husband has had 2 back surgeries and is preparing for a third and he has never used crutches or anything. Neither has anyone I know.

11. Rosy

Boo to all those that have recently been saying that she was staying in because she had had a tummy tuck/lipo – she obviously still has some left over belly in these photos so anybody speculating can now suck it up ;) Victoria looks great, I hope her back heals up soon.