Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore & Alicia Keys Cover Glamour

Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore & Alicia Keys Cover Glamour

Not only do the three women pictured above share superstar status, relentless paparazzi pursuit and successful careers – they also share a passion for community, world issues and life itself. In October’s issue of Glamour magazine, the talented trio dish on their latest films, foundations and babies too!

On the kind of man Alicia Keys wants her son Egypt to be and her hopes for her family: “I do think about it a lot. He’s going to be a man in this world. It’s a beautiful blessing that I get to help raise a man. And I want to show him as much as possible. We’re such a bonded happy family, and I hope that we’ll always be able to be that. For me, the most important thing is that we always take the time to understand each other and grow together. We’re all going to change. Otherwise, it’s boring. Who wants to stay the damn same all their life?”

On Demi Moore‘s and her husband Ashton Kutchner‘s dedication to stop human sex trafficking: [They launched the viral video, Real Men Don’t Buy Girls] “We saw a documentary profiling girls in Cambodia as young as five, six, seven, who were being trafficked, and it really stopped us in our tracks. We said, ‘We can’t live in this world and not do something about it.’ ”

On why Jennifer Aniston feels breast cancer stories still need telling: “Because we don’t yet have a cure, and cancer has grown 30,000 snakes out of its head. We need to go at this Medusa with all the firepower we’ve got, from research and legislation, to awareness and early detection, to support groups and compassion for everyone who walks through this. We need to show up for them, to talk to them, to not be afraid.”

Continue reading the article about Jen, Demi and Alicia at Glamour

Filed under: Alicia Keys,Demi Moore,Jennifer Aniston

Photo credit: Glamour

These shows will be great. All these women are very talented but Alicia is a one of a kind talent.

all of them are absolutely beautiful. jen is so photogenic. surely will watch it!

3. Trina

Alicia forgot to say she doesn’t want her son to be anything like his father :x Btw Jen and Demi look so pretty! They don’t age!

Love Alicia but I agree, I don’t understand at all the Swizz Beatz thing. Guess she see’s something we’re not seeing. I never even knew him until she got with him but from what I’ve seen since is not inspiring or even likeable. I know we shouldn’t judge but when someone seems to be so full of theirself publicly, it’s hard to think much of them. She’s such a beautiful person it just makes one wonder why.

• Anonymous1

They don’t age because they get plastic surgery to prevent the aging process.

Can’t wait to see the series, all of these ladies are awesome in their own right. Love Alicia Keys such a great spirit.

5. Rach

holy photoshop.

• Janna

I was thinking the same thing. I almost didn’t recognize Jennifer Aniston especially. I’ve seen her on live television and she’s beautiful. Why do they do this?!? It’s just distracting.

This sounds like a wonderful project, and all three are very talented – I look forward to seeing this. Jen has been committed to cancer charities since she started on Friends. I love seeing her commercials for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital’s Thanks and Giving campaign every Christmas. She’s always so sweet with the little cancer patients that join her. Hope all the rumors goin around are true and she is soon to be expecting a baby of her own!