Name: Romeo James Beckham
Date of Birth: September 1, 2002
Parents: David Beckham & Victoria Beckham
Siblings: Brooklyn Joseph (03/04/99), Cruz David (01/20/05) & Harper Seven (07/10/11)
- Romeo arrived via c-section in Westminster, London, weighing in at 7lbs, 4oz
- Elton John and David Furnish are reportedly godfathers to both Romeo and his older brother Brooklyn
- The boys’ godmother is Elizabeth Hurley
- In 2006 it was revealed that Romeo was epileptic after Victoria protected him from the paparazzi’s camera flashes, telling them angrily: “He’s got epilepsy… all that flashing will start an epileptic fit… you can’t do that.”
- Last year, Romeo celebrated his 8th birthday with a laser tag party in LA
“You’re always nervous having children but it’s the most beautiful thing in the world, so we’re both delighted.” – David, on the birth of his second son.
“They are so different. I mean you’ve got Brooklyn who is a real boy, he’s turning into a teenager. It takes him quite some time to do his hair in the morning before he goes to school. Then we have Romeo who loves fashion. He likes to go out in a suit with a bowler hat… he’s a real fashion lover. And Cruz just wants to break dance every opportunity he gets.” – Victoria, on her sons’ distinct personalities.
“We make it work. We make time for each other. We work hard as individuals, but our main job is being parents to our boys. Our boys are our lives. Our number one priority is our boys, but we make time for ourselves and go to dinners and romantic weekends. You know, you make it work.” – David, on his marriage.View Slideshow »»