Kim Kardashian On Family Plans: “Hopefully Soon!”

Kim Kardashian On Family Plans: "Hopefully Soon!"

She’s only two weeks into it, but newlywed Kim Kardashian raves that married life is going just great.

“I love being a wife,” says Kim, who wed NBA star Kris Humphries last month. “It’s really fun, but I don’t feel any different. I still have that exciting, dating feeling with him.”

Now that she’s married, the 30-year-old reality star says she’s ready to start the next phase of her life: Motherhood!

“Hopefully soon,” Kim tells People of their plans to start a family. “Being a mom is something I’ve always wanted, so I would love to be one someday.”

In fact, Kim is hoping to share the experience with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe.

“It would be a dream that all three of us, even Kourtney again, were pregnant at the same time,” she gushes. “That would be amazing.”

Filed under: Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

“I still have that exciting, dating feeling with him.”

Yeah, that’s usually the case after dating for only 5 months. It’s the reason it’s generally not a good idea to get married until after that feeling wears off. You may be in for a rude awakening. It’s a lot easier to break up if you’re not married…

2. Trina

I love the Kardashians, they get alot of crap but whats wrong with making money?! They all love each other and put family first. They get more crap then these drug addict, always in court/jail celebs. I hope Kim’s marriage last forever.

I give this marriage 2 years.

4. Anonymous99

She wants a baby? I wonder if her mother/manager ordered that she get pregnant to increase ratings?

5. TF

Heard she was looking for a home in London so She wants a child for the 17$ million she can pimp it out for.

What was he thinking? He looks uncomfy in most pics I see of him. I think he will get tired of this life pretty quick. I just hope its BEFORE they bring a child into this world.

I couldn’t imagine her pregnant, she’s too selfish & self absorbed, plus she’d just pimp the kid out for a quick buck.

I think Kim is a great person and her family deserve everything that they have, they’re one of the closest families i’ve ever heard of even though they have the most hectic schedules they always find time for each other. They’re a really good example of what a perfect family should be.
    & I honestly believe Kim will be a GREAT mother ! Taking that step will be so amazing for her life & her baby will be lucky to have such an amazing family to be a part of !

9. Suzy

I think Kim and Kris make a great couple. Kim seems so happy when she’s with
    Kris, and her eyes light up when she’s sees him or talks about him to one of her
    sister’s or her mom. About kids, although I’d say they should probably wait a while, and enjoy being a married for a couple of years. But, Kim is going to be 31 very soon and after a woman is in her ’30s, it makes it that much harder to get pregnant, although I have every hope in the world that she will and I’m sure
    she’ll be a great mommy! I think she’ll be a very “green” mommy, but a good one, nonetheless. Actually, though. Aren’t all first-time mothers green mothers?
    lol… Yeah, ok.. Strike out that last comment. Blonde moment!!!! lol

10. delovely1

I LOVE THE KARDASHIANS. They are super FAB!!!!!! I would give anything to meet them.!!