Marc Anthony: “I’m Always Going To Be Daddy”

Marc Anthony: "I'm Always Going To Be Daddy"

Newly single star Marc Anthony says that his split from Jennifer Lopez won’t affect his relationship their kids, 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.

“I’m always going to be Daddy,” Marc tells ABC News. “And they’re used to me traveling and Jennifer traveling and, you know, we speak all the time, and try to maintain that presence.”

Saying he’ll “always love” his ex, Marc adds, “Jennifer’s a wonderful, wonderful woman, a wonderful mother, a wonderful friend, you know. We understand this to be a long story. This is not a short story.”

Though their marriage didn’t work out, the 42-year-old singer insists that he and J.Lo still share a strong friendship.

“I think anybody will tell you how I supported her, from day one. I’m really, really happy for her. We’re going to be in each other’s lives for many, many, many years, and I’m glad that our friendship is that strong.”

Filed under: Marc Anthony

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Well, you know which one had the class in that relationship

‘Cause that’s what kids want, a presence.

‘try’ to maintain that presence? or maintain it? these are kids, they needs their parents, not a presence

I love how Marc says that the split won’t affect his relationship with his kids. He must know nothing about psychology.

What I don’t like about this interview is that he HAS previous children from other relationships…yet you NEVER hear anything about them. Is he present in their lives? If he’s not, what will make him with these two?

6. Julianne

“I’m always gong to be Daddy “- is that going to be enough ?

7. First borns can be early!

The media only cares about his marriage to Jlo. That is why. Didn’t you see him
    With his sons with Ex wife at Kholes department store back to school shopping.
    Why do you think he lives in Long Island to be near his sons! With his ex wife!

Why would he cheat with Jada when they both said they like their own P. Rican.
    Not a black woman. Who is married to a powerful successful actor. Both Jlo and Marc said that they will be in each others life.

8. adcvju