Jessica Alba & Family Grab Brunch In Beverly Hills

Jessica Alba & Family Grab Brunch In Beverly Hills

Tutu cute!

Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren took their little ballerina – daughter Honor Marie, 3 – out for brunch in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Saturday (September 3). The couple’s newborn little girl, Haven Garner, wasn’t with them on this outing so Honor had mom and dad all to herself.

The Spy Kids: All The Time In The World star recently talked about how she feels about her children possibly following in her footsteps. “I was a child actor and it worked for me, given the circumstances I was in, but I’m lucky enough to give my daughter and my second baby a completely different life and an education that I never had the opportunity to have,” she said.

“When they’re done with college, if they want to get into the arts, that’s fine. I think you will be a better artist the more life experience you have, but I wouldn’t encourage them to work in this type of environment as children.”

Filed under: Cash Warren,Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Flynet

1. B

What a cute family. I love that Honor is wearing two different shoes. My daughter does that all the time.

2. edel

Looks like Honor dressed herself for the outing—adorable. Love the mix matched flip flops, tutu, and necklace.

3. Trina

Must be nice to never have to drag around a huge carseat while having a “family outing” ..NOT! Despite the “inconvenience” I never left one child and took out another. Totally happy i’m not rich, these ppl are spoiled & self absorbed..

What is wrong with you? Sometimes it’s nice to give an older child alone time with their parent so they don’t feel abandoned because of the new baby. That’s very common, you know, and if you never do anything alone with the older child, they will resent the baby and start behaving badly. Maybe you should learn a little bit about child psychology before making such self-righteous, uninformed comments.

In any case, so what? Do you really think a baby cares about going out to a restaurant? For all you know she was napping – why disturb her? If there’s someone to take care of her, what do you care?

Honor deserves to have her parents to herself for an afternoon. All kids do. Sorry your parents never treated you as special, and you never give one on one attention to your own kids. Sad lifes for all of you.

• Trina

LOL at both of u anonymous police.. too bad its my opinion. Stick to commenting on the pic and not focusing on what others have to say. …i’m sure neither of u get paid for defending these celebs so knock it off.

Trina, I don’t understand your first sentence about the huge carseat. Who said you have to carry a carseat around with you? That’s asking for back problems!!!Personally, my carseats have always stayed in my vehicle and when my children were infants, I used a baby carrier or stroller when walking.

4. Jennie

How cool, I got my niece the same Hello Kitty lunch bag for kindergarten at Target.

5. Nina D.

Aww!!! Honor’s so cute! And Jessica looks amazing!

6. audrey

Jessica looks good and the mismatched shoes remind me of the mismatched sock era. Honor is a cute kid. It’s nice to have someone trust worthy to leave a non-interested sleeping newborn with, instead of having to take them to a noisy crowded restaurant. It’s good for Honor to have alone time.

7. audrey

8. Kaylee

Trina @ you’re the only one that seems self absorbed thinking your better than them without knowing them. The whole “knock it off” part of your other comment, are you someone on this post mother I think not so I don’t get why you sound let your talking to child.

There are many parents out there who leave a child at home to spend quality time with the others.

Aren’t newborns supposed to stay in the house for the first month? Also i’m sure a certain someone is one of those annoying people who brings their kid everywhere, including nice restaurants, where I assure you not everyone thinks you’re crying baby is cute!

10. jacquie109

PAHAHA I just knew someone was going to slam her for not taking her baby with her everywhere she goes LOL. Did no one’s parents teach them “if you don’t have something nice to say then say nothing at all” or is it just the internet giving people a reason to be nasty!

They look cute and it’s nice to see a parent understanding that each child needs individual time with their parents.