Alyson Hannigan Shuts Down Pregnancy Rumors

Alyson Hannigan Shuts Down Pregnancy Rumors

No, it’s not just you; even Alyson Hannigan thinks that she definitely looks pregnant in the pictures of her and her family at the Malibu Chili Cook Off. But according to the How I Met Your Mother star, it’s only a “Carnival food baby!”

After the web began buzzing about the possibility of a sibling for little Satyana, 2, Hannigan took to Twitter to put the pregnancy rumors to rest.

“NO, I’m not pregnant! I just ate too much carnival food, that time of the month, hurt my back & couldn’t suck my gut in, & need 2 do cardio,” wrote Alyson, adding, “And I’m NEVER gonna wear that shirt again!!!”

Hannigan did add a new member to the Denisof family, however — a goldfish, who Satyana named “Sneezy.”

Filed under: Alyson Hannigan,Celebrity Moms

Photo credit: GSI Media

The bigger question is what was she doing that her knees are dirty???

I think she really does look pregnant, however, I could see her having to put on some weight for HIMYM since Lily ended the last season pregnant. I don’t know though…Only time will tell!

She is hilarious, only time will tell if in fact she is pregnant but I understand what she means! After a weekend of BBQ & carnival food around that time of the month I’m just sure people on the NYC subway would be offering me their seats thinking I was pregnant!

4. Marianne

Well if is she pregnant, then at least they won’t have to hide her bump like they did on HIMYM when she pregnant with Satyana.

5. Elena

I agree. I don’t think she would lie right to our face. If the woman says she is not pregnant, she is not! Get over it.

6. klutzy_girl

I honestly didn’t believe Aly was pregnant before she denied it on Twitter. She didn’t look like she was.

prego !

The woman herself says shes not pregnant, but does that stop the pigs commenting on her perceived weight gain? Of course not. Pigs will be pigs.

• stella

And they probably all have concave stomachs themselves – NOT!!!!

• anonymousk

Oh my gosh, SHUT UP ALREADY! If this is the same person who keeps ragging on everyone who says someone looks pregnant, then GET A LIFE ALREADY!

First of all, there are many people who annoyed with the pregnancy speculation, not just one. And maybe you should consider how rude and obnoxious it is to constantly speculate that female celebs are pregnant when there are so many more likely explanations for what you think you are seeing in the pictures. As shown by her tweets, the celebs often are aware of the speculation and it clearly affects them. How would you like if every time you ate a big meal or looked a little bloated or wore a baggy shirt or were photographed in weird lighting, people said you must be pregnant?

• anonymousk

First of all, I never said she looked pregnant. Secondly, I was replying to this particular person because he/she is calling people pigs for speculating. Third, site is called celebrity baby scoop. People who read this site are probably not saying these women look pregnant because they want to be mean, they are interested in these celebrities lives or else sites like these wouldn’t exist. I think it’s rude that people constantly come on here and call people pigs or other names just because they made a comment about a celebrity looking pregnant. So, I think it’s pointless that these rude posters come on this site which is dedicated to pregnant celebrities and parents and make these stupid comments. Seriously, don’t read it if you don’t like it!

9. Lila

aww well I hope they have another baby soon, Satyana is soooo cute.

10. jacquie109

While I believe her, I hope they do have another baby soon!! She’s such a great mom.

I love Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Denisof, we won’t know if she is or isn’t unless it becomes obvious in the next few months. Personally if she is, and it’s early I could understand her trepidation in telling people, I’m only 6wks along now & none of my friends know. If she announces she is pregnant then good for her, if not then that’s cool too. Alyson is a skinny girl so eating junk would show on her more than others.