Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Cinema Cuties

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Cinema Cuties

A listers Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt took their six children – Maddox, 10, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6½, Shiloh, 5, and 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne – to see The Smurfs 3D at the Odeon cinema in Richmond, south west London on Saturday (September 4). This marks the fourth time the family have paid a visit to the cinema, having previously watched Cars 2, Mr. Popper’s Penguins and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

Reportedly, the couple have enrolled some of their kids at a London primary school since his Brad’s movie World War Z – which has been shooting in Cornwall, Scotland and the British capital – has gone over schedule.

A source said: “The children are home tutored in the United States. But wherever possible Brad and Angelina like to have them attend local schools to introduce them to the culture of each country.”

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt

Photo credit: Flynet / INFphoto.com / Fame

1. hels

angelina’s latest all black style is BORING! i know she has a ton of kids and limited time but just a little imagination!!

Unlike you she doesn’t care about fashion unless she is on the RC. As for the kids the kids attend school when they are in LA Lycee France. They are homeschooled unless they are in a location with a branch of Lycee France. They attended school in Budapest, Prague, NYC, Long Island but were homeschooled in Venice.They have 3 teaches that travel with them.

Anonymous 8:40pm @ They do go to school in the U.S. in CA they go to the same school as kimora lee simmons kids. When Angelina was filming her movie “Salt” the kids went to school in NJ where they were staying, Maddox went to a privet school in NY when he was younger.

5 years old still with a blanket. Sad, but that’s how they want to raise her. I would never do that!!1

• Elena

What does the blanket represent, I don’t understand?

Anyway, they are such a beautiful and loving family!

Well just I five years old is still having a blanket. It’s not that hard to understand.

You obviously are not as smart as you think you are since you didn’t understand that person’s question. They were obviously asking what is wrong with that.

• Elena

Exactly! What is wrong if she carries a blanket? I agree, people only want to believe that they are ‘weird’ just because they’re Brad and Angelina, but in reality, they are a regular family!

Yeah you’re really not that smart to think that she only said that she would never do that to her children. Gosh I can’t believe you’re making such a big deal of a comment. She already said That’s how they raise them. CAN YOU READ?

Well thanks!! :^(!!! I’m not from the USA or England. So you just call me stupid, because I don’t a sentence. Only that because I said I would never do that to my child. Oh and I didn’t call them weird or crazy. I’m not gonna give a comment again on this family. I can see with a big deal you guys are making, because of what I said. Well thanks you’re happy now. I hope so. Oh and I love Angie and Brad but apparently you guys think that I’m stupid so Bye!!!

If English is not your primary language, then you really best not criticize others’ understanding of what you write. The problems with communication in English are yours, not other people’s.

Apparently you can’t read. She already said, I’m not gonna post, so why do you even reply. Like she could read it.

This must be your first time on the internet. People who threaten to take their ball and go home are ALWAYS still reading.

Oh you and apparently you’re not that smart to think that this is the first time on the internet. I just defend a person who all of you guys attack. Their is nothing wrong with her comment. GET A LIFE!!! YOU GUYS FEEL REALY BIG FIVE TO!!!

This is so incoherent I’m not even sure why you’re trying to say. Please take your meds and try again.

Why you’re trying to say, It’s what are you trying to say and I’m not even from America. I’m from Holland. Well read it’s and understand and if you don’t understand then stop, because I’m not gonna explain what I’m trying to say. GOsh.

Gosh indeed. Perhaps you might want to learn the difference between a typo and complete incoherence. I don’t care where you’re from. I only care that your comments are completely incomprehensible. I would never try to comment in Dutch because I don’t know the language well enough, and you should likewise not try to comment in English, since it’s obvious you don’t know it well enough to communicate effectively.

• BethT

You must not have any kids if you think that a child having a blanket is sad. A lot of kids at this age carry a favorite blanket, toy, etc. It’s not weird. It pathetic that haters alays want to call everything the Jolie-Pitts do sad or weird when the reality is their behavior is normal.

4. Lila

Those kids at all brad and beautiful family

Love of jolie pitt family

6. hopeso

Bought the VF mag with her and the kids this past Saturday, Fascinating! Love the article love the pictures, this woman captivates me….Love the Jolie-Pitt.

7. Sujinah

The kid is five! Not fourty!
    I am 15 and I still have a favourite pillow I had since birth. It’s like a blanket to me.

Favorite pillow…fine. Do you still suck your thumb b/c that’s the REAL concern?

• Sophia

My younger sister had a “blankie” ’til she was about eight, and sucked her thumb ’til 11, now she is 16 and hasn’t continued either habit, and has no teeth problems or related psychological/emotional issues. Having a blanket and sucking your thumb as a child is so non-damaging, I don’t even know why it’s being brought up. It’s a comfort thing and it’s obviously not going to last into Shiloh’s adulthood.

The Blanket isn’t so much the problem as the THUMB SUCKING is and unfortunately they are usually connected. When my pediatric dentist told me it was time to stop….my son could only have his blanket if he sat on his bed….thumb sucking stopped w/in a week. Thumb sucking is to self soothe, something a FIVE year old should know how to do. Thumb sucking also alters the shape of the mouth and affects speech and language development. This is a PROVEN fact! If the children attended “regular” school, peer pressure would likely make it stop. However, the Jolie-Pitt children’s only peers are their siblings.

Thumb sucking is safe and normal; most pediatric dentists have no problem with it up until the age that the adult teeth are growing in (around the age of six or seven). Even then it shouldn’t be a big worry in the scheme of things (unless your main concern is cosmetics).

It only affects speech and language if they are sucking so often that they won’t remove the thumb from their mouth in order to speak. That is clearly not the case for Shiloh (she is pictured, more often than not, with her mouth completely free).

Peer pressure only stops children from thumb sucking in the presence of their peers – not at home – and considering the fact that most self soothing takes place at night, when the child is sleepy, sending Shiloh to school would likely have no impact on whether she sucks her thumb. (Since she was exiting the cinema, I’m guessing she was sleepy in this picture).

so, why don’t they put them in school in the U.S? do they think they’d be harassed or something?

They do attend school in the US, both in California and previously in NYC. There have been pictures of Brad and Angelina attending school events with the oldest children, and Angelina took Zahara and some of her school friends to a play for her sixth birthday in California.

10. Nicole)

Were some photos for knox leon???

11. Nicole)

Shiloh &Knox All papa but the little cute flowrs looks both parent’s and eye totally Angelina

God! Nothing against Angelina, but this woman is very strange. I’ve never seen a photo of Shiloh with her wearing a dress. She is always wearing men’s clothing. Is she creating her daughter like a boy? It is not surprising since Angelina is openly bisexual.

Check the archives Shiloh wore dresses until she was 3 1/2. Zahara was Angelina’s first daughter She didn’t turn her into”a boy” If Shiloh wanted to dress as a girl she could wear her sisters clothes since they share a room.Viv wears dresses. Angelina and Brad have 3 boys if they wanted another boy they could simply adopt. FYI Shiloh has 2 parents why not say you have” nothing against Brad and Angelina “Shiloh is probably a tomboy but if she is transgendered or gay , She will have the love and support of her family so she is blessed. I’m biased on this subject because I work with homeless LGBT teens who have been rejected by their families.

Excuse me but I never saw Shiloh dresses. I spoke instead of Bredd e Angelina Jolie because I think that is the mother who usually chooses the clothes for their children. I’m not homophobic. I just think that Shiloh does not have the maturity to choose clothes. She should wear what her mother indicates. And unfortunately Angelina to dress like a boy. I do not understand why.

Just because you didn’t see the dresses doesn’t mean she didn’t wear them. Seriously, check the archives. Shiloh wore lots of dresses.

You may be of the opinion a child “should wear what her mother indicates” but plenty of other families think differently, and the Jolie-Pitt family is one of them.

13. Austin

That child is totally playing you all. She’s putting on a show for the cameras. Look at that feisty smirk! I don’t believe for a minute she’s in need of soothing with a thumb and a blanket in this picture.

• Ondine

I’m thinking the exact same thing Austin. Sucking her thumb and carrying a blanket at age 5? Not likely. I think this girl is just spoofing us. The parents better watch out. Savy manipulation of the press could work against them as she ages.

Angelina is so thin. It looks like a skeleton.

Well lets see I look at this way. A thumb or a binky??

I kinda hate both (after age 3) but I’d much rather not see a binky like we did with Suri. A thumb is just a harder habit to break bc you can’t take it away. My cousin’s daughter is almost 8 and going through the same thing. She however has completely misaligned her jaw and teeth from doing so. She’s going to be getting an expander soon followed by braces. Angie and Brad probably won’t have any issues paying for Shiloh’s teeth so why should we be concerned.

16. melo1983

I think everyone’s commenting has just gone crazy! This site has definitely changed.

17. Amy01

Anonymous 4:20@ if you think that Shiloh does not have the maturity to choose clothes then you must not have kids, and there are tons of pictures were Brad is taking the girls clothes shopping. I would tell you to check the archives but I know you won’t because if you did you will be proven wrong let face it you just want another reason to hate her so you’ll believe whatever stories you’ve made up in your mind.

Austin @ I see it too with that little evil smirk lol …but I think she is sleepy or just woke up.

18. Amy01