Jessica Alba & Honor Cool Off At The Mall

Jessica Alba & Honor Cool Off At The Mall

Jessica Alba and daughter Honor know how to deal with 100+ temps – a little shopping and sipping.

The Spy Kids 4 star and her adorable 3-year-old were spotted as they strolled around the Century City Mall in Los Angeles, Calif. on Wednesday (September 7) along with Jessica’s mom Catherine. Newborn Haven Garner wasn’t with them on this outing – she must have stayed behind with dad Cash Warren.

The actress has been busy getting back to her pre-pregnancy shape, recently Tweeting to her fans, “I did my first day of wrkout since I had the baby, just cardio for 40 min. – it’s a start. Anyone else starting a fitness regimen?”

Filed under: Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Fame

1. Tazina

The sites keep asking, where is Haven; they seem to wonder why she’s not with Jessica on the various outings. Well, why would she be at? She’s much more comfortable at home and this way Jessica gets to spend some quality time with Honor instead of pushing a stroller. There’s plenty of time for that later. Love Jessica’s dress.

2. Tazina

Want jessica’s dress!!!

4. ChiTownEggHead

Jessica looks beautiful. I absolutely love that dress.

5. Sophia

100+? Ew! I wouldn’t want to take a new baby out in that heat either! Honor is so cute :)

6. Dipti

That dress is UGLY! Jessica is gorgeous, so I wish she would stop wearing those ridiculous floor-length summer dresses…there are other ways to be comfortable post-baby!

7. DD

If i went to my mall dressed like that, i would get STARES!!!! I do wish she’d spend more time w/ Haven.

Please, tell us how on earth you could possibly know how much time she spends with Haven. I would really like to know. Are you psychic? Do you stalk her 24/7?

• DD

Well there has been tons of paparazzi photos of her since she gave bith and not ONE of them has that new baby in them. Quite sad if you ask me…..poor Haven.

8. Audrey

I’m imagine she spends plenty of time with the baby.

Honor’s glasses are cute.

I like the dress but I believe I would prefer it shorter. I’ve already lived the maxi dress era.