It’s Showtime At Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s House

It's Showtime At Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's House

It’s a circus at the home of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Literally. A source tells Us Weekly that the busy parents have been keeping their six children entertained by hiring children’s entertainers to come to their house in London’s Richmond neighborhood.

“The company is Amanda’s Action Kids,” says the source, who adds that Victoria and David Beckham also hire the troupe for their kids. “[Founder Amanda Frolich] has her own album which she uses at parties and classes in West London.”

The performers use games, face painting and lots of educational toys to keep Maddox, 10, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and 3-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox entertained and busy. “The kids laughed and screamed all day,” says a source. “They were exhausted by the time the troupe left!”

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Elena

That’s really nice of them! All the blessings to the gorgeous family.

Anonymous 8:29pm@ I know this may come as a shock to you but did you ever think they take the kids clothes shopping with them, there are a ton of pictures with them with both parents in clothing story’s and while you might not like the clothes if Shi does it ok with them. Same with Marcia Cross one of her twins wears boy clothes too and there are photos of her taking both girls shopping, the clotjes are not the cutes clothes but the kid looks happy.

Anonymous 10:27@pm then doesn’t like them, like your hurting someone feelings with your comment.

I know that Shiloh doesn´t want to wear girly dresses and clothes but why is she always in so ugly clothes?? She can wear clothes like Zahara is wearing there, they are just very normal jeans and a shirt and not girly at all. I know this is a stupid thing to be asking and I know that she get´s to pick the clothes herself but I´m sure she doesn´t go shopping for the clothes herself, her parents do that so pleace just pick prettier clothes, these r just bad, I´m sorry. My daughter like´s blue and bartman and she get´s to wear clothes like that if she watns, but I don´t go to the store and buy the ugliest clothes I cand find because she doesn´t like girly clothes.

4. hopeso

Those who can do, those who cant talk about it

I hate them!!! and will never like them.

6. Skyler

Meh, I don’t see the problem with Shiloh picking out her own clothes and wearing what she wants to. She’s forging her individual spirit, let her be. You’re not the one wearing the clothes. :P Whenever my son (only two) insists on wearing a certain item of clothing, I let him. I mean, why not? It encourages his independence.

I think she wears her brother’s old clothes that are too small for them.

I don’t care what anyone says about the kids being happy, blah, blah, blah….Shiloh has everything and more and parents that love her…the kid is happy. There is nothing wrong with allowing her to pick her own clothes, but at least buy her clothes that are decent looking….geez Madox and Pax are boys and always have nice boy clothes on, especially Maddox…Shiloh almost always just looks sloppy, it’s ridiculous that Angelina allows her to look this way.

9. Nina Mike

Its sad when old people dont know how to behave but want kids to behave. I am talking to the people, who can write that they hate… kids. That you have your taste is ok with you but not if someone that is younger-so you think young means mentally ill or what? I am not talking bout wearing make up, dyin hair and destroy hair quality or smoke. I am talking about colours and shapes in clothes. Taste is a part of the freedom of the spirit and if freedom makes happy, why not let happyness be? I dont think colours and shapes freedom is the same as smoking, make up etc. If Shiloh was like Suri and wears make up, i would say: let her be kid and have fun, she WILL wear make up, so dont worry bout it, let her live her child life now. But with Shiloh, wearin her fav clothes is not the same. Sorry. No. I dont think she looks ugly. I think she looks like Shiloh- free. And ONLY because she is free she looks beautiful.

10. Nina Mike

@ Nina Mike….you have given me too much amunition here, but I’m not going to address it all…but two things… not one person has said anything about Shiloh not being beautiful…there is no argument there, because she is. To the rest…”Oh Brother”!!!!

SHILOH’S CLOTHES ARE TRENDY AND COMFY AND SHE’S HAPPY WITH WHAT SHE WEARS!!! SHE’S A FASHIONISTA! I LOVE JOLIE-PITTS!