Christina Aguilera & Jordan Bratman Co-Parent With Success

Christina Aguilera & Jordan Bratman Co-Parent With Success

What a little cutie!

Pop superstar Christina Aguilera and ex-husband Jordan Bratman were both spotted in Santa Monica, California on Thursday (September 15) with 3-year-old son Max at the Child Success Center.

The Voice coach previously talked about the difficult decision to end her marriage after five years, comparing her relationship to Bratman to that of her own parents’ growing up.

“It got to a point where our life at home was reminding me of my own childhood,” said Aguilera. “I will not have my son grow up in a tension-filled home.”

With new beau Matt Rutler in her life, Christina is working toward getting her life back on track after a difficult year. And it looks as though she and Jordan are also making an effort to successfully co-parent their son.

Filed under: Celebrity Dads,Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms,Christina Aguilera,Jordan Bratman,Max Bratman

Photo credit: Flynet

christina gettin chunky

Great family

3. Heart

Cute max

Cute

5. Jordan bratman

Max sooo handsome he’s not ugly

So is Max but I’m sure Christiana cooks great meals for him….NOT.

Max mini dad hows care her father.

8. Lis

Alot Beautiful family

When she had Max and filmed her movie she was a lot thinner, she stared getting heavy when she stared really drinking and partying with her BF.

I like Max’s green hat. Jordan Bratman lost weight since his divorce and Christina has gained so much, she is not 120lbs I’m the same height she weighs more like 145lbs to 150lbs, she looks like a 40 year old woman her back to basic days were great its like she doesn’t care anymore what she looks like but thats karma she used to diss on Britney for her looks and now she is in the same boat. I wish she would have stayed with Jordan but Jordan is dating a hottie now way prettier and thinner than Christina

11. Heart

Nothing wrong if he lookalike his father but he is still cute adroble

Why are there so many comments about her weight? It’s so rude.

Kid is too big to be carried around like that, seriously.

My kid is almost 5. If there were a bunch of paps around taking pictures I would for sure pick her up. She would be scared for sure….

The only person for whom it matters whether he is too big or not is the person carrying him. She obviously doesn’t think he’s too big, so it’s not your concern.

Max looks like Adam Sandler’s daughter Sadie. Not good.
    s d

Great baby hows care hes father or liked.

Jordan lost weight from his divorce, while Christina has piled on more pounds that is the biggest I’ve seen her she used to think she was all that with her diva attitude this should be humbling experience for her. As well as critizing Britney for being with K-Fed at least Britney got divorced and moved on and continued being successful all in the process. Jordan is dating a new chick that is prettier and skinnier than Christina I’m sure that didn’t sit to well with her. She should have stayed faithful to Jordan. I don’t care what she says she is narcisstic and blames everyone else, I don’t believe Jordan cheated