David Beckham: Another Baby Would Be “Amazing”

David Beckham: Another Baby Would Be "Amazing"

They’ve already got a big, busy brood, but it sounds like David and Victoria Beckham aren’t done having babies just yet!

The famous footballer talked again about their hopes for a 5th baby during a visit to the Ellen DeGeneres Show today, saying, “If we were lucky enough to have another one, it would be great. We always spoke about having a big family. We love children. We are very blessed to have four healthy children so if one comes along that would be amazing.”

Posh and Becks’ 4th child, daughter Harper Seven, was born in July, joining big brothers Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.

Filed under: Celebrity Dads,David Beckham

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Wow, just wow.

2. Iris

A new baby close in age to Harper would be great, for her. The boys can play, they are closer in age and Harper is quite a few years younger than her brothers. So that would be nice.
    Very curious if and when baby no. 5 will arrive…

3. Sonya

Would it be safe for Victoria to have a 5th C-section? Maybe they’d adopt.

They do make beautiful children and seem to be good parents, so any future children would be great news.

Aww he really does seem to enjoy being a father. He’s always with his boys and he gets almost giddy talking about them. <3 So sweet. I bet he’s wrapped around little Harpers finger already. ;)

I think it would be great for them to have a 5th so that Harper could have someone closer in age to her. By the time she’s old enough to have conversations with, Brooklyn will be moving out and Romeo will be a high school student. Nothing wrong with that, it’s not like they’ll love eachother less, but they probably wouldn’t be as close to eachother as the three boys would be.

He is the most beautiful man alive. She is so lucky.

7. anonymous

Why don’t they focus on just enjoying the children they have now. Especially since they just had a new baby.

8. dava

awe, they have such beautiful kids and i am sure they will raise them into beautiful human beings…another one would be great! our world needs more people like them! and they are rich so they can totally have another one…I love how much this family actually spends time with their kids(how it should be) unlike a lot of other hollywood parents! Go Becks Family! :-)

9. dava

I had two children and felt that was all I could handle, emotionally and physically, and I love them dearly. However, these women happily having so many children makes me feel that I am lacking somehow. I do have some good qualities as a human being, I think, but wish I didn’t feel inferior to these women.

Dont feel inferior for another second- It’s all about QUALITY not QUANTITY, some of these people just want more and more “accessories”, they’ll never have enough .. its kind of obsessive I think.

That is what I think. I don’t have a problem with the Beckhams but they just had a baby a matter of weeks ago and they already want another one? Apparently there is something wrong with my mindset however and I need to “get a life”.

• audrey

Not all of us are wired for large numbers of kids. What’s right for you doesn’t have to match others. You are probably a good mother with no reason to question herself.

I love this family! It would be lovely to see them have one more baby :)

12. hairpiece

David Beckham is the Football star I love most.Best wishes to this family~~I love you !

13. hairpiece

David Beckham is the football star I love most!Best wishes to this family!