Harry Connick Jr. & Family At The Dolphin Tale Premiere

Harry Connick Jr. & Family At Dolphin Tale Premiere

Harry Connick Jr. and his wife Jill Goodacre posed with their daughters at the premiere of Dolphin Tale in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (September 17). Their girls Georgia, 15, Sarah, 14, and Charlotte, 9, are growing up fast!

Harry said he wanted to do this movie for his children.

He said, “Part of the reason I did this film was for my kids. I’ve got three daughters who feel the same way about dolphins and horses. No offense to horses, but there is just something about dolphins.

“I don’t know, man. They’re just pretty cool. You could even think about them as a pet, but it would be kind of tough to get a dolphin and keep it in our pool.”

Filed under: Harry Connick Jr.,Jill Goodacre

Photo credit: Flynet

1. John

3 beautiful daughters. Harry buddy what did you do? This is how god punishes men who misbehave

2. tabatot

there is definitely way too much gorgeous going on in that family!

Wow, his oldest looks older than 15! But all his daughters are good looking!

Ahahaha I read that sentence before the rest and thought he was talking about his daughters. I found it SO rude :D

5. JennG

Beauitful girls,the oldest two look alot older that 15 & 14!Kids grow up so fast these days.

What a beautiful family!

I was thinking which one is his wife… that girl looks in her 20s!! remember when kids looked like kids back in the late 20th century?

8. Dana

Beautiful family! I remember when his wife was a model in the 80′s. She still looks great!

I Go to school with Georgia. I sit next to her in one of our classes.

• I Smell Poop

So, you must be learning disabled as well! What do you think about her younger sister’s singing career?