Ryan Gosling: “I’d Like To Be Making Babies”

Ryan Gosling: "I'd Like To Be Making Babies"

If it were up to him, Ryan Gosling would be busy with diaper duty right now. But the currently single star says that until fatherhood comes along he’s focusing on his career.

“I’m giving as much to it as a marriage,” he says of his work. “I’d like to be making babies but I’m not, so I’m making movies. When someone comes along I don’t think I’ll be able to do both and I’m fine with that. I’ll make movies until I make babies. I have no idea when the handover will happen.”

The 30-year-old actor admits that finding Ms. Right isn’t all that easy – the women he meets apparently just don’t measure up to his former flames Sandra Bullock and Rachel McAdams.

“I had two of the greatest girlfriend of all time. I haven’t met anybody who could top them,” he reveals.

So why did those relationships come to an end? Ryan blames the business.

“Showbusiness is the bad guy. When both people are in show business it’s too much showbusiness. It takes all of the light, so nothing else can grow.”

Filed under: Uncategorized

Photo credit: Flynet

He wants to make babies? I could help him out with that. ;)

2. Sophia

Right? I would love to be making babies with Ryan Gosling haha

3. Adriel

I’ve loved him since Lars and the Real Girl. Saw “Drive” yesterday; it’s violent, but Ryan is super.

I’d happily have his babies ;)

Does anyone believe that he will quit making movies once he has babies? I don’t. It’s like the Jolie-Pitts have been saying that they were going to slow down their making movies since they started their family and now 6 years in they make more movies than ever.

I believe he will. He strikes me as someone who when the right person comes along would put acting right up on the shelf. Maybe picking it back up later on in life but for the time being not doing both.

Its not really fair to compare him to the Jolie-Pitts because they are totally different people in totally different situations and all people and all situations are different.

I think maybe he’d stop for like the first 2-3 years after the child was born but I don’t believe he’d stop all together for any lenth of time. Having a baby changes one’s life but it doesn’t mean you have to stop doing what you love or working. Even someone who makes movies can still make movies after having a child and not feel like they missed out on their child growing up.

Hit me up Ryan, I’ll help you out with that whole “baby making thing.” ;)

He seems like such a wonderful guy. I think when the time comes he will make an amazing father!

delicious

ill make babies with him to lol

Holy jesus, my ovaries.

10. Gramma 62

Hey Ryan I have a picture of you as a baby sitting on your Mom’s knee. You were cute, and are now the spitting image of your Dad when he was your age. Mandy was my daughters best friend when they were 2 yrs old. You come from a very loving family. Be true to your heart.
    Sandy

get of my way girls. He’s mine ;)