Camila Alves & Kids: Family Walk In Malibu

Camila Alves & Kids: Family Walk In Malibu

Camila Alves was spotted taking a walk with her adorable kids and a couple of family members of the four-legged variety.

The model mom held onto one-year-old daughter Vida, 1, and the family dogs as son Levi, 3, insisted on running ahead on his own – looks like he shares dad Matthew McConaughey‘s sense of adventure!

Though the couple have been together for years, Camila recently revealed that she and Matthew are in no rush to get married. “We’ve got no plans right now,” she said.

“We’re good as we are right now. We’re happy…So far, so good!”

Filed under: Camila Alves,Levi McConaughey,Vida McConaughey

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. Lioness

Too cute!!! (By the way, you put Vida’s age twice in the post: “…one-year-old daughter Vida, 1,”)

2. SMH

so cute! I think they are both starting to really look like Matthew more and more!

I think Vida is the cutest little girl ever!and I love the way they dress their children, casual but they always look so chic!I can’t stand celebrities who dress up their kids like they were dolls

Vida is such a beautiful girl! really

Of course he will never marry her; why would he! This way she always needs to be nice to him. I don’t think she is happy in this relationship! She is faking it … he is still a party animal! plus, all the money he has will always stay with him. It’s all programmed!

Vida is simply gorgeous!

Really cute picture.

And good for her for making her kids walk. I’m so tired of seeing kids as older or even twice as old as her eldest being pushed around in strollers.

8. melo1983

Wow, she’s a ballsy lady taking 2 dogs and 2 kiddies on a walk! Lol, I’d never.

Ah, she sucks! I saw him in the bar with male friends … he was all over girls, kissing, hugging… typical MM! They won’t last