Jennifer Garner & Her Party Posse

Jennifer Garner & Her Party Posse

Jennifer Garner was spotted with her beautiful daughters Violet and Seraphina as they arrived at a birthday party in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Sunday (September 18). The girls look excited to get inside and who can blame them – there’s probably cake inside.

The Valentine’s Day actress says she has passed the difficult portion of her pregnancy and is now enjoying the “magic” period. “Luckily, I’m just at that…window when you’re pregnant — the magic second trimester — where you feel you’re done being nauseous,” Jennifer said.

“Right now, I forget that it’s there except that I can’t have wine at the end of the night.”

Although she admits that she’s had her share of queasy moments. “We were at a screening in the first trimester, when I was quite green,” she laughed.

Filed under: Expecting,Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Flynet

Ariana@ She has help she has nannies so there is no reason for her to be dress like that. The kids look sloppy and unkempt with the messy hair she could brush their hair and get Violet a dress that fits her.

Violet and Sera are the cutest, happy pretty little girls. Everyone except Jen in these pictures is dressed for summer. I don’t understand why Jen’s wearing winter boots and a sweater in summer, why she wants to hide behind winter clothes when it’s summer, she’s always dressed in big sweaters hiding, like someone whose not happy to be pregnant.

The little one is adorable and very cute. Jennifer has the worst sense of style, especially when it comes to her daughters…purple, blue and red! (my eyes!my eyes!). They always look like they wear something that can be use as pj’s.

4. Ariana

That’s an unkind comment. She’s thrilled to be pregnant, but when you’re on Mom detail, sometimes you grab the first thing out of your closet which in this case is a comfy sweater. She’s been at several events lately glammed up and pretty. People can be so unnecessarily cynical. Perhaps they have no children themselves?

There’s nothing wrong with how she dresses her kids…actually, it’s refreshing to see “normal” Hollywoods kids dress like they don’t care unlike other celeb moms who look like they spent an hour planning their kid’s outfits (cough: Jessica Alba, Ali Landry, etc.)

6. Gisele

I know what people are going to say about Jennifer not caring about her appearance and what not, and to an extent I agree but I have to say I do agree with Anonymous. I mean, I love Jennifer and all, but she IS rather frumpy…and that was one of the first things I noticed about this pic is Violet’s dress not fitting properly. JMHO!

7. Europa

You appear to have a problem with the way JG is dressed. Why do you care so much? You seem a little weird.

8. anonymous

Does anyone know when she’s due or how far along is she?

9. Gisele

LOL! Pot calling the Kettle black much? :oD

10. Pau

Oh come on people! Having messy hair and awful clothes is part of childhood. I’m sure all of us have at least one or two pictures that when we look at them we want to punch our parents. Worst thing that can happen is Violet and Seraphina going facepalm on Jen and asking “Mom WTH are we wearing?!?!”
    Besides, there are tons of pictures where the girls have combed hair and matching outfits.-

11. Maxie

The blonde woman is her manager. Who likes to bring her kids with Jens!
    She likes to dress this way because she is hiding her stomach. Vi looks so happy.

Jen is not dressed frumpy, I think she looks very cute. Her kids might be picking their own clothes out now, I can see a 2 year old thinking, um, purple and blue that looks good! Hahaha. Actually Violet looks like she just got out of the swimming pool, maybe they were running late to the party hummmmm? I can tell who has a job on this site ! (nobody I hope)

13. noneedtoknow

Violet and Seraphina are both gorgeous… they dress and represent what all little girls should be now days…

Hollywood or not, it doesn’t matter…it is not that hard to pick out an outfit that looks like it goes together. I don’t think anyone said that the most important thing is how a child looks, but it sure doesn’t take much effort not to look color blind. Nobody says that they have to be dressed to the nines, just nice. You can be casual and comfy and not have to look messy. And I don’t think it is the children picking their own clothes, they have been dressed like this since they were born. Bottom line is that she can dress them however she wants and it really doesn’t matter as long as the children are happy and healthy. But I think some of us just can’t grasp the concept of why not take a little more pride in how you look? I mean, you are standing at the closet anyway…why not just pick out 2 pieces that look nice together? I know, I know it is not a big deal…but I just don’t get it.

I don’t why this is so hard for you to understand. Are you just not that bright? It’s already been explained numerous times. You make the mistake of assuming that there is something wrong with how they dress. Just because that’s your opinion doesn’t make it correct. Many of us think they look just fine. They are kids. They are not walking a runway or attending a formal event. It just doesn’t matter. What matters is that they are comfortable and clean and happy.

Obviously this matters to you, so you can dress your kids however you want. But they are not your children. Not everyone is so superficial, so stop assuming your opinion is the only correct one.

• Grace

You are the one assuming your opinion is the only correct one. And it speaks volumes about the point you’re attempting to make that you’re unable to argue that point without resorting to treating those who don’t agree as if they are stupid.

Question, do you wear outfits like Sera’s or do you match your clothes? I have a feeling most people match or at least try to.

16. Janna

Looks to me like she let the kids dress themselves. So what?

How do you look at pictures of these sweet children and the first thing you think of is to judge their clothing or whether their hair has been brushed in the last 30 minutes?

I see a couple of happy, cute kids going to a party with their Mom.