Jessica Alba & Her Little Helper

Jessica Alba & Her Little Helper

Jessica Alba and her darling daughter Honor, 3, grabbed lunch in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Sunday (September 18). Little Honor seemed to love helping her mom out by pushing the buttons on the parking machine.

The 30-year-old actress, who gave birth last month to daughter Haven, recently revealed how she solicited parenting advice from her Spy Kids 4 director Robert Rodriguez.

“He’s a father of five, so he has tons of experience with children,” Jessica said. “I would ask him questions about parenting like, ‘What do you do when you’re out and your kid has an explosion, and you don’t have anything with you?,’ or ‘What do you do when you have to work, but you’re so tired, and you just want to spend time with them?’”

Jessica says it helped her flesh out the role she plays in the movie – a spy who is also a mom. “I think a lot of these themes and things we talked about probably inspired some of the circumstances that my character was in,” she said.

Filed under: Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Fame

1. Crystal

@Coco
    I have also wondered why Jessica or Cash aren’t seen out with baby Haven but if the first photos of Haven will be in a magazine as Anonymous says then it makes sense as to why she’s not been out and about with her parents. I’m sure the baby is doing fine at home and I’m looking forward to seeing her.

She doesn’t want to show baby Haven before selling her photos to a magazine…the first glimpse of the newborn will probably be published on ok!

3. Sophia

Honor’s dress is so cute! And yeah, I find it kind of odd to leave a newborn at home so frequently and for so long.

4. Coco

Am I the only one who wonders where baby Haven is?
    I’ve seen Jessica out and about both self and with the rest of her family but there is just no sign of baby Haven. Does anyone know if the baby is sick or am I the only one who think it’s strange to leave your one month old baby alone for hours while your out with the rest of the family? Something must be wrong right?

Why should she bring an infant out for errands or restaurant meals? It not like she’d have any idea what’s going on. Babies spend most of their time napping anyway. No need to disturb them. In any case, stop pretending like you have any idea what goes on in a complete stranger’s life. You don’t know a thing. Worry about yourself and not about things that are none of your business.

• Coco

I know that I don’t know her but for some strange reason, as I’m a big fan of hers, I just want her baby to be healthy. My sister had a baby 9 months ago and she has only been away from him 2 times for 30 min each time. It’s true, I really have no idea whats going on in her life. It’s just a speculation and I’m asking you guys if you have any “better” ideas, cause I really do worry and i wish here only happiness. But I don’t worry much as someone wrote that she did the same thing with Honor.

I think Jessica is delusional to think that she will get $$ for pics of her newborn. She’s a C-lister at its best and her movies flop after another. There’s no interest in her new baby right now.

Same can be said for Kate Hudson baby she and family have been seen all over the place but no baby for almost 2 months than we see her with the stroller.

7. Audrey

They look like they are having a good time together. How nice that she can carve out one-on-one time with Honor. And Daddy is probably getting his own time with the baby (I’m guessing just as those who guess pictures are being held for ransome).

8. Emily

adorable!!!! cant wait to see baby haven.

9. SmartandSassyLooks

Honor is so cute in her Misha LuLu Hello Kitty “Homespun Collection” dress! Love it!

Anonymous 9:59am@ Why are you taking what Anonymous 9:13am said as the truth like it came from Jessica herself, you people like to make up little stories in your mind run with it and use it as a reason not to like some celebrities or talk down about them.

Did you read the word “probably”?It’s not difficult to understand it was a supposition not a statement!people have become so irritable for everything,calm down!said that it’s clear she is not a great actress and she makes more money having children and selling their photos to the magazines…I’m sorry, it’s the truth she did the same with Honor

• Janna

“it’s clear she is not a great actress and she makes more money having children and selling their photos to the magazines”

Is that a statement you think you can back up? How much money does she make acting and how much selling photos of her children?

• Dalia Comune

11. Sujinah

I love both outfits ! :)
    Cute family ^^

12. Scally

Because she is not like the majority of Mothers who are normal average people with sensible incomes, lives, etc. She can afford nannies, cooks, trainers, nutritionists, and why would she need to actually be at home bonding with her Baby? She can just pay someone to do that too! No really Im sure shes been bonding but hello why show off the baby to public before getting millions on selling the kids “Welcome Photo”! Hello! She must wait for the Highest bidder! Sickening!

I’m sure she prefers to stay at home with her baby. But as a celeb, she is given so many stuff for promotion….shirts, shoes, bags, jewelry…she has to bee seen….it’s marketing. Is that Tory Burch shoes Honor is wearing?

14. Melody

I agree w/ other people who are saying that Haven is at home so that Jessica can sell the first pic to magazines…the highest bidder. I find it not quite right in my book, but hey, if I had that oppurtunity, I would do it!! If someone said “hey, i’ll pay you $1 million dollars for a pic of your kid”, wouldn’t you?? Think about it…..that could go to college tuition, amongst other stuff. I think they both seem like good parents. She is always seen w/ her kid, not a nanny….

15. Lydia

Maybe Haven is at home with her father and Jess is out with Honor because she’s trying to make sure that Honor gets personal attention and time with mom, and time out of the house. Meanwhile, I’m sure Haven’s been out to doctor’s visits and all, but it hasn’t been papped. Maybe Dad is doing those doctor visits for that reason, too.

We’re not owed pics of Haven, and we’re not owed explanations of the family’s parenting choices.