Melanie Brown: Kris Jenner Offered To Deliver My Baby

Melanie Brown: Kris Jenner Offered To Deliver My Baby

We all know how involved Kris Jenner is in the lives of her famous daughters, but it appears she was almost an integral part of Melanie Brown‘s newborn baby’s life, too. The former Spice Girl, who gave birth to daughter Madison last month, says the Kardashian matriarch offered to deliver her baby.

“I went to Kim Kardashian’s wedding a few days before I had Madison and it was amazing. Kim’s mom came up to me and said she’d delivered Kim’s sister Kourtney’s baby, so I shouldn’t worry if I went into labor,” Melanie said. “They also had a doctor on site who kept asking if I was OK.”

Although, the bride was less than thrilled about the prospect of her friend having a baby on her wedding day. “Kim actually came over and said, ‘Don’t you give birth today, Mel.’ I think I would have stolen her thunder if I had,” Mel laughed.

Filed under: Kim Kardashian,Kris Jenner,Melanie Brown

Photo credit: Flynet

1. tiki

sure hope kris jenner was joking about having delivered mason since it’s documented on tape that kourtney was in the hospital and actually pulled her son out herself.

2. Alyson

I was getting ready to say the same thing tiki! Kris did not deliver Mason, but she was in the delivery room.

3. Anonymous in Australia

Kris Jenner is so annoying ………..

4. ZaraB

I actually hate it when women talk about other people ‘delivering’ their babies during a natural birth. It’s the labouring woman who delivers her baby!! Sure, someone else may catch it, but if you’ve pushed the baby out, then you’ve ‘delivered’ it!

5. flowers delivered sydney

She looks so pretty, i always love this girl.

6. gbaby

Kris Jener is the biggest media whore out there…she will do anything for more publicity…Kris jenner will be happy to deliver her baby as long as theres a video camera in the room and she gets 10%