Brad Pitt: Kids “Putting On The Heat” To Get Married

Brad Pitt: Kids "Putting On The Heat" To Get Married

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are on record as saying they won’t tie the knot until everyone can, but the Moneyball star reveals they’re getting some pressure from their 6 kids – Maddox, Zahara, Pax, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne – to make things official.

“I’ve said that we would not be getting married until everyone in this county had the right to get married,” Brad confirmed during an appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. “We live in this great country that is about freedom. It is defined by our freedom and equality and yet we allow this discrimination to go on everyday and that’s not what we’re about — that’s not what makes us great…. Until that is reversed, I just don’t get it.”

When Ellen asked if they’ll be racing down the aisle as soon as that day does come, Brad replied, “It seems. The kids are putting on the heat. They really are. They are putting on the heat.”

Filed under: Brad Pitt,Celebrity Dads

Photo credit: Flynet

Him again. He always say the same things. This is getting annoying and not interesting for me.

Maybe because people keep asking him the same things?

He is obliged to perform interviews contractually for this movie, as do all actors. The interviews ask him the same questions, he gives the same answers, CBB prints his answers here, people like you complain. It’s the circle of life.

• Fernanda

Wow she didn’t meant it literally. DUH!! She means that he’s almost every week on this website, with stories that are almost the same, and I agree with Anonymous 3:19pm. THis really is getting boring. Always the same person.

I couldn’t agree more.

3. anonymous

I hope this scruffy look is for a movie role – otherwise, let’s have the old Brad back.

He’s giving the dumbest excuses ever, im sorry! Why not simply say we’re not getting married because we don’t want it, period. To say getting pressure from their kids is the lamest thing ever, gimme a break. Since when kids know what marriage is about??? So they probably see people getting married on tv and then ask their parents about it, but geez is that what he calls “pressure”??? Brad, they’re just KIDS!!!!

And as for the equality thing, i don’t know where to start. I’m all for equality myself, but i’m not gonna threat the world to be single forever if they don’t change their rules. Like they care if they’re married or not.

What a dumb excuse not to get married!

why do the kids even care? that surprises me. my niece and nephew’s parents aren’t married and have been together all their lives, they’ve never cared.

why does it bother them? they’re so little

7. SMH

I think the whole not getting married until everyone else is giving the right to marry is a copout imo. I mean do they really think the laws for all 50 states are going to magically change over night? Quite honestly it probably will never happen.
    If you love your kids and want to do anything for them why not make them happy and marry their mother? They’ve been together long enough. Don’t get me wrong we live in times where a lot of people opt not to get married when having children and to each their own but if you truly love someone and can have 6 kids with them there should be no reason not to tie the knot unless you really are not in love.

This excuse is lame and very narcissistic especially from people who have been married three times between them. Just say you don’t want to get married full stop. Lately I really don’t like Brad Pitt at all. He is so dumband thinks he is above every one else.

Im glad there are sensible folks who see through all of this whole thing! I guess the “Brangeloonies” have missed this sight! the public keeps making them out to be an ideal couple solely based on their looks and nothing else. How is up to your child to get married? They’re still too young to feel the difference. Wimp.

• Janna

I don’t think it’s their looks that people admire, at least not from my point of view. I think it’s their committment to their family. It seems clear that as a family unit, they are happy, involved, deeply committed parents.