Tori Spelling’s Malibu Baby Shower

Tori Spelling's Malibu Baby Shower

Just weeks away from giving birth, Tori Spelling celebrated her Malibu-style baby shower with family and friends, including fellow celeb moms Denise Richards, Brooke Burke and Lisa Rinna.

“I’m tired, but this is the perfect day,” the expectant mom, wearing a vintage lace dress by Giorgio Sant’Angelo, shared with Life & Style at the luxe Malibu estate on Saturday (September 17). “It’s fun sharing this experience with your girlfriends.”

Guests were entertained all day with games and an arts-and-crafts station provided by Michaels.

Although Tori and her husband Dean McDermott decided not to find out the gender of their third child, “my gut says boy, and we have a boy’s name that we’re pretty set on,” Tori says.

And what about baby No. 4?

Whatever we have, we’ll go for the opposite on the fourth one. If we are able to have another child, that would be amazing!”

For more from Tori and all the exclusive photos inside her baby shower, pick up the new issue of Life & Style Weekly, on newsstands Friday.

Filed under: Tori Spelling

Photo credit: Life & Style

Okay, this is her 4th child, why would you give her another baby shower? She’s rich anyway!

This is only her 3 biological child. And I am sure the shower is just to have a get together, show of your belly and have fun.

• NYC Mommy

I totally agree about the multiple baby showers but I guess when you are rich and bored you use any excuse for a party… I would really love to see one of these wealthy celebrities have a baby shower where guest bring baby gifts for charity. But instead we mostly see them attending charity events for the free swag.
      Also, I thought this was her third child (biologically) I know hubby has at least one with ex wife.

You don’t watch many do you? Yes they come for swag, the guests that is, but more often than not the hosts donate a good portion of the gifts to charity.

• Janna

There are plenty of celebrities who have done charity baby showers (Charlie Sheet, Rachel Zoe, and Nicole Richie especially come to mind).

In my family, we’ve definitely had 2nd, 3rd and 4th baby showers. By then though, the gifts are usually things like new t-shirts and blankets (things that most likely got ruined with your first).

No one needs all new stuff, and no one is suggesting that that happened at this shower.

Sorry dislike this couple. God Bless their kids and keep them away from all Hollywood has to offer as far as drugs. Too much pimping out of their children on reality shows. Their relationship started out with lies and cheating..how could they really have any morals. Sorry but in my opinion they should not be getting any press–yuck !

3. Micaela

I want that dress. She looks beautiful pregnant!

whatever happened to just having a shower for your first baby?

• Kelly

It’s a west coast thing. My SIL grew up in California and it wasn’t just celebrities that have multiple showers, she knew many people that had them, and the same thing when she moved to Las Vegas and all her friends were having children, they would have multiple showers too. It was kind of a shock when her and my brother moved back to IL to find out that we only do 1. It’s very common out there.

5. Grace

She just gave an interview last week claiming she has no Hollywood friends, and yet she clearly has them. I have no idea why she lied about that.

6. rachael

I understand its for a magazine, but couldnt you just go for a nice dinner with friends? she already has Liam and Stella, so whatever this baby is they have hand me downs for, i think its rather vulgar to pimp out every pregnancy.

Let people do what they want and get over your overly strong opinions.

• Grace

Maybe you should take your own advice and “let people do what they want” here in the comments section. Or are celebrities the only ones who are allowed to do what they want.

8. Andrea

This lady is such a fame w-hre. I wouldn’t be surprised if she sold photos from the delivery to a gossip mag.

• Grace

She had cameras in the delivery room for each child’s birth and aired it on her TV show – which is just as bad, if not worse, than just selling pictures.

And, if I’m not mistaken, she did sell a few hospital pictures to a magazine after Stella was born.

Oh she’ll be selling pics to People mag of course and donating the $ to charity—NOT ! These two are lousy actors and pimp out anything including a studip goat and chicken for ratings and press. having a 3rd baby shower is ridiculous. She clearly has Hollywood friends; why lie ! Does she think we will consider her normal if she doesn’t; fat chance Tori.

And why is she having yet another baby shower? This is her 3rd baby.

10. Amy

I’m glad I’m not the only one who still believes a shower for any child after the first is tacky, especialyl when you’re rich and famous. Can they not already afford to re-buy everything?? For every wealthy woman who has a baby shower after her first child, she should donate everything to a woman’s shelter or to someone significantly less fortunate.

11. Audrey

Thank goodness people have showers for 2nd, 3rd or more babies. Babies should be celebrated not just the first. Great time for friends to gather and share. And even when you don’t absolutely need gifts, they’re still fun to get.

12. Mia

In Brazil, women have showers for all their babies…

13. Courtney

@Audrey I couldn’t agree with you more a baby shower isn’t aout the gifts it’s about celebrating the impending birth of a child. gender is a 50/50 shot every time. look for example at academy award nominee Jeanne Crain 4 of her 7 children were boys and 3 were girls

14. Gisele

I read that there was some giving to charity at this baby shower. Can’t remember if it was that she asked everyone to make donations to abc charity, in lieu of gifts, or if it was to bring gifts to be given to charity for under privileged moms and their babies.

What a bunch of nasty women on this post, Tori is donating all gifts to a charity to help other moms. Why should the first child be the only one that is celebrated, a shower is a word, they gathered to celebrate the child that is about to be born. Tori and Dean are great parents, you don’t have to like how they got together, but they love their children and take really good care of them. How many of you bitchy women have every donated baby items to people who need it, bet none of you, grow up.

• Grace

It always amuses me to hear people like you lecture other people about how nasty they are WHILE hurling insults and calling other people bitchy. Your point would have been much more effective if you weren’t being such a hypocrite while trying to make it.

Oh lord, are you this sanctimonious in real life? You must be great fun at parties.

• Grace

Wow, you’re delusional. You’re the one who started with all the sanctimonious remarks. It never fails, on every post like this there is always someone like you who starts out lecturing others about how they’re not being nice enough and then the miniute someone calls them on their hypocrisy they show their claws and become even meaner than the people they’re lecturing.

• NYC Mommy

Anonymous at 721pm…. Seems like you must be personal friends of this family since you know more details than the article states. Anyway I am not bitchy or nasty I just was stating my opinion about baby showers for 2nd plus children. and FYI not only did I donate things I received for my baby to charity. My child donate some of gifts they receive for their birthdays and Christmas to our local childrens’ hospital. I also continue to donate to charity and organize a charity for my whole extended family to donate to each year at our family picnic. We have done local animal charities, charities for US troops overseas and charities for child in need. So please do not judge. You know what they say about people who assume.

So she giving the gifts to charity but selling the pictures to L&S to make money off of, not to mention product placement that I’m sure was all over the place which she probable got a paid for (like she did with her kids B-day parties) does the giving never stop with this woman.lol

The woman is a fame whore throw and throw she probable made twice as much money selling the photos to L&S then she made in gifts, so she gave a little and gained a lot.

17. TC

I don’t care how they got together that their business not mine, my problem with them is that they are Fame who*es who pimp out their kids and their lives on TV and then complain about it.

18. I'm an honest b!tch

Tori is a moron and a famewhore

19. Gigi

Nice day to gather with your girlfriends and gifts are for charity. The only thing i didn’t like was Denise with her adopted baby in the photo. Wasn’t there anyone else there that could have held her? I guess she wanted the attention for herself!!

• Janna

Complaning because a mother is holding her sleeping child in a photo? If that were your baby, would you move her and risk waking her up, just so that some random stranger wouldn’t think you were trying to steal all the attention in a photo? That’s bizarre.

20. Gigi

@ Janna ………. why didn’t they just put her in a stroller or carrier … hello! Babies that small won’t wake up if you put them down!!! And it’s not bizarre, it’s just my opinion. You don’t see any other of the kids in the photo and they all have kids.