Jennifer Garner: Baby Bump Alert!

Jennifer Garner: Baby Bump Alert!

There’s definitely a bump there, folks!

Valentine’s Day actress Jennifer Garner showed off her growing belly as she picked up a couple coffees from the Brentwood Country Mart in Los Angeles, Calif. on Friday (September 30). The same day she was spotted taking her eager learner Violet to a learning center in Santa Monica, Calif.

The mom-of-two looked radiant in her red sweater and denim skirt as her baby bump playfully peeked out the front!

The 39-year-old beauty – who is a doting mom to daughters Violet, 5, and Seraphina, 2 – recently sat down with Ellen DeGeneres on the Ellen DeGeneres Show and gave the audience a comical glimpse into her life with children:

You know how once you have kids you never ever pee by yourself again? At least one of them is always in there with you at all times. So the other day… [Violet] is in there with me and all of the sudden she went, Oh Mom, we have to have a talk…She said, ‘Mom, your bottom has gotten so big that your panties don’t even begin to cover it. It’s called a thong, you wear it when you’re a grown up. She was like, ‘Uh, that is so gross!’”

This is Jennifer’s third child with actor hubby Ben Affleck.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin/Flynet

1. Rebecca

I’ve never been good with these, but I am guessing boy for them. :)

2. Having a boy!

It is time to say that she is having a boy ! Too bad. Mattie! Ben deserves it!
    She is farther along than 2nd trimester. She looks great so thin compared
    To other pregnancies. She was wide and big with Vi and Sera!

Thanks for the photos have a great weekend!

She’s not showing off anything. Can we please quit it with this attitude that a woman is showing off her body just by existing in public? It’s really distasteful.

4. Nina D.

She looks great! And Violet is adorable as ever! <3

whats a learning centre?.

6. F.A.J

Yeah I also think that she’s pregnant with a boy. :^D

My fave celeb Mum.

Violet goes to a learning center because she’s a special needs child.

• Audrey

Or she goes to a special center because she is advanced such as one of my granddaugthers. She certainly doesn’t look “special needs” whatever that means.

While I don’t necessarily think Violet has a learning disabilty, I think it’s kind of silly to say that she doesn’t “look” special needs. Most children with special needs don’t look any different than average children. There are some exceptions of course(children with Downs Syndrome), but most of the time you can’t tell that a child has special needs just by looking at photos.

• audrey

I’m always amazed at how people on these sites determine some child doesn’t look typical and must be disabled/slow. I have a grandson who has Down Syndrome which is what seems to be the favorite disability claimed. A still picture is not a good way let alone accurate way of a stranger diagnosing a child.

I still say late Jan. or February

10. Learning centre or karate

It is for excellent students ! For parents to take their kids to further their education. It is not afro mentally I’ll children or slow learners! So did you
    Know that Reeses son went their too! Is he mentally challenged ? No! Why is Jen wearing the same outfit that she picked her daughter up from karate lessons.

11. SiervaMaria

One of my fav celeb families.