Alexis Knapp: Meet Baby Kailani Phillippe Knapp

Alexis Knapp: Meet Baby Kailani Phillippe Knapp

Introducing Kailani Merizalde Phillippe Knapp!

On Monday, So Undercover actress Alexis Knapp, 21, shared the above photo of her 3-month-old daughter. “I do declare you to be the prettiest lil girl in the whole wide world,” Knapp tweeted. The adorable tot is rumored to be fathered by Knapp’s ex-boyfriend Ryan Phillippe, 37.

Knapp announced her pregnancy in mid-February — five months after she and Phillippe officially ended their on-and-off relationships (Phillippe was dating Amanda Seyfried at the time and have since split).

Though Phillippe – who is dad to children Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7, with ex-wife Reese Witherspoon – has not confirmed his paternity, baby Kailani’s surnames seem to tell the tale!

Filed under: Alexis Knapp,Ryan Phillippe

Photo credit: Twitter

Wow, very blue eyes.
    How long does it take to get results for a DNA test anyway? Or is she deliberately dragging this out?

2. ER

Beautiful eyes!

3. andreea

OMG she looks just like Ryan!!!!

OMG, she’s only 21?!?!?! Poor girl. Seems like Phillippe pretty much used her for sex (why else would a guy in his mid-30′s date a 19 or 20 year old??) and now won’t even publicly claim it’s his baby. Sad.

5. Janna

What a sweet baby. Look at all that hair! I had such bald babies, I’m always amazed at babies with this much hair.

She looks A LOT like Ryan…just check out those lips! She is gorgeous! Glad that Ryan is in her life

7. Angela

I had a famous dudes baby, know I’ll take pictures and post them on the internet for attention..

I think she would have shown off her beautiful baby no matter who the father is. Every mother is proud to show off their children. I certainly didn’t have a famous dudes kid but i love showing them off regardless.

Yes, because only people who have celebrity’s babies tweet them, the rest of us just. . . . oh wait, we do it too, fool!

actually these are not the first pictures of baby kai. she didn’t want to show her up until the paparazzis caught a picture of her. if you use google you’ll see the first pictures are like almost 2 months old. she didn’t even want to show a picture of her baby on personal accounts because she was afraid someone would sell them to the press. stop judging, you don know her

8. Rebecca

I think she’s beautiful. Love those big blue eyes. I don’t really think she looks that much like Ava or Deacon though.

• Rachel

Both Ava and Deacon look much more like Reese than they do Ryan, so I wouldn’t really expect this little one to look like either one of them if Ryan is the father.

9. arabella

Kailani is one beautiful baby girl.

I think she looks weird

Well Ava is a little Reese clone and Deacon looks like a perfect mix between Ryan & Reese…so I’m not too surprised that this little girl doesn’t look anything like her half siblings.

I’m sorry, but that’s a really horrible picture of a cute baby. Why not post a good picture if you’re going to post one at all? It’s not that difficult.

13. Shirelle

I can’t even say her 1st or middle name. She does look like Ryan. She is gonna be pretty blue eyes and brown hair is so pretty together. Her eyes are so pretty.

14. Mia

That kid is adorable.
    And I think she looks A LOT like Deacon when he was a baby.

15. Sophia

Gorgeous girl! As if Alexis would give Kailani the name Phillippe unless she was sure Ryan was the father.

I agree with the poster who said it’s a horrible picture of a cute baby. It’s a terrible picture! That being said, she does look like Ryan. And I like her name. But Alexis is only 21???? I thought she was in her mid-to-late 20s. That is so young. I’m sorry to say it but I think she intentionally got herself pregnant by Ryan to set herself up for life with hefty child support payments. Let’s face it–she won’t have to work a day more in her life with how much she’ll get from him. I am sure they have the DNA results by now and it’s pretty evident that he believes he is the father because he was in the delivery room, he bought her a crib and whatnot, and the kid looks just like him! She is under NO obligation to share the results and I’m glad she didn’t. It would be tacky for Kailani to read that one day when she googles herself. It’s bad enough that they had to do a paternity test anyway.

17. Ashley

No doubt…that’s Ryan’s kid. This picture looks very much like little Deacon.

Check out Celebrity Baby Scoop post from April 15, 2007. That first picture of Deacon looks so much like baby Kai.

18. Paige

He finally has a child that looks like him, thank god. David Beckham wasn’t so lucky. Ryan good looks had gone to waste and so has David’s .

she’s 22, not 21. she didn’t want to get pregnant, seriously? ryan knows he’s the baby daddy, they just aren’t mentioning anything to the press because its private. kai is the sweetest baby and alexis a great mom.