‘RHONJ’ Star Jacqueline Laurita Offers Advice On Conceiving Post Miscarriage

'RHONJ' Star Jacqueline Laurita Offers Advice On Conceiving Post Miscarriage

From Housewife to Midwife….

Jacqueline Laurita
may be busy wrapping up filming for season 4 of Bravo’s Real Housewives of New Jersey, but the reality star recently took some time to help a fan who sought her advice on conceiving a child after suffering multiple miscarriages; something of which Laurita is all too familiar.

“Did you change your diet or take any special supplements or herbs before conceiving Nicholas (after the mult. micarriages)?” a follower posted on Jacqueline’s Twitter page earlier in the week (October 3).

Laurita – mom to daughter Ashley, and sons CJ and Nicholas – explained what method she used when trying to conceive her youngest child three years ago.

“[J]ust a baby aspirin every day up until 3mths after conception. It helps 2thin the lining of the uterine wall so embryo can attach.”

Has anyone else used baby aspirin when trying to conceive after suffering a miscarriage?

Filed under: Celebrity Moms,Jacqueline Laurita

Photo credit: Fame

Wow, that’s a horrible picture of her.

2. an nony mous

Could she look worse than in this photo? I think not!

We did baby aspirin for the first trimester, but we did IVF. I can’t remember the reasoning for it – doctor just told us to. Either way – it worked and we’re expecting a little girl in December!

5. Joannie

My Reproductive Endocrinologist put me on baby aspirin after 2 miscarriages, because bloodwork showed bloodclots. The aspirin keeps blood circulating.

Yes it works-jacqueline is right

I just suffered a miscarriage last week, its my second and of course devastating. I’m going to talk to my doc about this.