Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner’s Pretty Pumpkins

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner's Pretty Pumpkins

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner were photographed with their two daughters – Violet, 5, and Seraphina, 2 – preparing for Halloween on Sunday (October 9). The high profile family picked out some pumpkins at the First Presbyterian Church of Santa Monica.

Earlier that same day, Jen and the girls were spotted at the Getty Museum in Los Angeles, Calif.

Jennifer recently revealed that Ben loves playing “baby doll” with their gorgeous girls.

My husband plays a lot of baby doll. He is really cute. I will walk in and he will be sitting on a little chair. He’s so tall! And he’ll have a baby doll and I’ll say, ‘What are you doing?’ ‘I’m watching Frankie (the baby doll) here.”

Filed under: Ben Affleck,Halloween,Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. klutzy_girl

Love this family so much! I love the first picture where Ben’s holding the girls. And Jen’s dress is nice!

2. noneedtoknow

Violet and Seraphina are probably the cutest celebrity kids sisters in Hollywood!! Love how they are always wearing cute dresses.

3. Nina D.

Ben looks good! And that first pic, of him holding both girls, and Sera cupping his face, is just so precious! <3

cute! i hope they have a boy next

5. Tay

adorable family!

the first pic is so cute!

6. Anon

OMG what a photo to melt your heart!
    These kids are so adorable, Jennifer has done an amazing job.
    I think another girl is great if that’s what they have.
    Future Celebrity Gossip are saying that it will be another girl in fact.
    Children are all beautiful no matter what sex.

7. Brennan

Thank you soooomuch for the photo of Ben and his adorable daughters! They are a great family hanging out with with their friends or Jen’s sister!

8. Julianna

E! news said it best……”it’s pumpkin picking season and Ben affleck just can’t contain his excitement! Actually, he can. Hahahaha! Sooo true!!

9. Sophia

Such a cute photo!

Ben Affleck looks so homely looking this way not that he was ever good looking.

I really do love them too! I just happen to think it is all very sad and pathetic what they put those amazing 3 kids through! See, I hide it about as well as yall do!! And thanks for using their names too that is way awesome and so fatherly like! Boo, Happy Halloween!!!