Rosie Pope Expecting Baby No. 3

Rosie Pope Expecting Baby No. 3

Congratulations are in order for Rosie Pope and her husband Daron!

The Pregnant in Heels star is expecting the couple’s third child, RyePatch reports.

Last year, the maternity concierge opened up to Celebrity Baby Scoop about her struggles to conceive. “I discovered I had a heart-shaped uterus and after surgery didn’t ovulate again. After various different medications to try and kick start the engine, it didn’t work and we moved to IVF.”

She added: “I would love to have another baby. It is hard to know how that will happen for us with our history, but if we are blessed with another baby that would be amazing.”

The couple are already parents to sons J.R. and Wellington.

Filed under: Expecting,Rosie Pope

Photo credit: Bravo

1. Janna

I’m really surprised since her baby is only about 8 months ago, but happy for her. The concept and execution of her show is really strange, but she always comes off as a super-nice person. Good luck to her.

2. rachel s.

great news for rosie. I’m sure she will give hope to a lot of women who’ve had problems with fertility.

Excellent news. Now that she will have 3 children it would be a conscientious decision on her part to be a truly exemplary mother and devote her full time at home to them.

4. donna c.

Congrats! I had my third child a week and a half after my first turned three. It was crazy and my memory is a bit fuzzy. You’re so consumed with keeping them happy and healthy that time just slips away. Cherish the moments because now I have three teenagers in the house and all I want to do is escape (LOL). You have little control and all the responsibility. I love them dearly and couldn’t picture my life without them. Good Luck!

Rosie refers to craving ice cream during her prior pregnancies , adding that although this time she’s so busy she sometimes forgets to eat but ……”he”‘ll remind me.”
    So, did she slip and let us know she’s having another son or am I just the only one who didn’t know this tidbit? Either way…congrats Rosie & Daron.

6. Banjo

A little rationality lifts the quiatly of the debate here. Thanks for contributing!