Beyoncé’s Manhattan Maternity Mini

Beyoncé's Manhattan Maternity Mini

Simply stunning!

Mom-to-be Beyoncé was spotted in very sexy heels while sporting a fierce black and blue mini maternity dress in New York City on Friday (October 14). The radiant singer showed a little skin in her peek-a-boo dress, further shutting down rumors of a fake baby bump.

The Grammy Award-winner and her husband Jay-Z, along with their good pal Kanye West, were recently seen shopping in the Big Apple.

The power couple are expecting their first child in February.

Filed under: Beyonce

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

This proves nada! The front is still covered figured she would do this!

2. Eyewideshut

It’s a shame nobody wants to believe someone like beyonce would pull a silly stunt…..i’m not saying she’s not pregnant…I don’t know…hwat I do know is she has a big ass belly right here and it was that big yesterday and it folded last week…..Seriously Stars aren’t perfect. This is why when we find out real ish, everyone is crushed because of your delusions. She’s Padding plain and simple! Unless that baby really is a damn camel….She should not be this big, this fast

• gini

Have you ever even been pregnant? She’s around 5 months pregnant and that looks like the right size to me. And about that dress, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that the dress kinda flowed out and folded when she bent down to sit, it wasn’t her belly that folded.

When did celebrities lose the ability to hold a freakin’ umbrella for themselves? They all actually look ridiculous when someone else is holding an umbrella over their heads.

4. Kathy

She has the worst maternity style.

Someone needs to tell her that there are other ways to be sexy without dressing in really short clothing doesn’t her look sexy just slutty.

Have a seat Beyonce. Notorious for padded hips so I don’t put this by you doll. Look you usually are a private person but you very publicly announced this “pregnancy” to world. If you are using
    A surrogate don’t be ashamed or if you are just trying to pad up to throw of the media you shouldn’t have announced it so early and publicly.

8. gini

And look at her boobs! They are huge obviously from pregnancy or is everyone gonna accuse her of getting implants too? LOL

Have u heard of ‘wonderbra’, Gini?

• gini

Yes I have but the wonder bra isn’t that wonderful. I’m sure they are being pushed up by a bra in this pic but the size of them is what I’m talking about. Huge pregnancy induced milk makers lol

If u have a decent pair for a start, with push up bra, everyone will look like that. My point is that you can’t really tell whether she’s pregnant or not just from her breasts

10. Anonymous34

gini @I think she is pregnant but Beyonce always wore puss up bars when she wants her boobs to look bigger in music videos and that what it looks like she wearing in this photo.

11. Rosy

I think she is pregnant but that she’s padding it out. I don’t believe this photo proves anything at all. Nothing wrong with padding it really, but it is a bit weird. I was tiny like Hillary Duff is for ages, and I just got on with it, who cares how your stomach looks when you’re pregnant..

Beyoncé is very pretty and I like her a lot. Her hair looks fabulous as well as her face and her body. her style is OK for me.

13. Anonymous34