Javier Bardem & Penélope Cruz: Lunch With Leo

Javier Bardem & Penélope Cruz: Lunch With Leo

Daddy’s little boy!

Academy Award-winning actor Javier Bardem was seen lunching with his adorable 8-month-old son Leo in Italy on Saturday (October 15). The lookalike duo – joined by mama Penélope Cruz – enjoyed a yummy lunch and the beautiful weather on an outdoor patio.

The family-of-three were recently spotted in Bosnia while Cruz worked on her new flick Venuto al Mondo. And watch for Bardem to light up the big screen as the villain in the next James Bond flick.

Filed under: Javier Bardem,Leo Bardem,Penelope Cruz

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. Sophia

Such a sweet boy! Looks like his papa I think. Gorgeous family :)

Leo is so cute. I love his name.

3. Rose Maree

Cute baby Leo! Thanks sooooo much! Glad she did not marry Tom Cruise!

oh my gosh…soooo cute, beautiful skin!!!!

5. Shirelle

He is too cute! Looks just like his dad

6. arabella

Leo is adorable.

These are the first pictures i have seen of him, how cute is he?!
    He has got big baby lips…haaha so cute!

8. Colleen

That is one beautiful little guy! One of the most gorgeous babies I have seen and I have seen a lot. They look to be very doting and it is very obvious the love they feel for him.

9. nicoleC

so cute !

10. anen

I think he looks like his dad but has penelope’s lips!!!

This is one classy family!

12. dee

What a beautiful boy!

13. VeronicaRamos

I wonder if these two will sue the media for showing their son’s face. Here in Spain that’s illegal. The last summer, a Spanish magazine published a couple pictures of Leo’s face (one of the sides, though) and they sued the magazine, so… I wonder if they’ll do the same with the american media. I’m sure they won’t. They used to talk A LOT to international magazines and TALK about their relationship/pregnancy but we haven’t heard ANYTHING about those matters from their mouths. They’re SO hypocrite.

PS: Leo is cute.

No, they won’t sue American magazines because it’s not illegal here to publish photos of people taken in public places. Doesn’t matter who the person is or how old they are. How do you think this website would exist of taking and publishing such photos were illegal?

• VeronicaRamos

Yeah, I know it’s not illegal in the US, but that’s not the important part. I meant to say “What would they do if they knew their son’s face is everywhere in the american media”. They don’t want people in general to see their son, so you know. This is the case.

• Julia Roberts

If you know it’s not illegal in the US, why did you ask if they would sue American magazines? If something is legal, they have no claim on which to sue. And they’re not stupid – they already live in the public eye. They know if they go out in public they’ll probably get photographed. Not much they can do except keep the baby away from public places, which is hard to do without compromising your own freedom to come and go as you wish with your child.

14. Gigi

What a beautiful baby boy … I love this couple, hope they stay together…. they all look sooo adorable :-)