Brad Pitt On More Kids: “Why Stop At This Point?”

Brad Pitt On More Kids: "Why Stop At This Point?"

Why stop now? That’s dad-of-six Brad Pitt’s philosophy when it comes to the question of more kids.

The 47-year-old Moneyball star tells OK! that he and his partner Angelina Jolie will likely be adding to their busy brood, saying, “Probably. Most likely. Parenthood is the greatest and more important endeavor of my life. Why stop at this point?”

Brad adds that he couldn’t have hoped for a better mom for his little ones, gushing, “She’s level-headed and bright, and incredibly decent – all great character traits. And she’s an amazing mom to all of the kids.”

In a recent much-talked about interview with Parade magazine, the Oscar-nominated star revealed that parenthood can be bittersweet, saying, “A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss. That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all.”

Brad and Angie are parents to Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, and Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 3.

Filed under: Brad Pitt,Celebrity Dads

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Sara Ashley

I have to admit that the Jolie-Pitt family is as fascinating to me as The Duggars(Christian family that has a reality show based on their lives as devoted conservative Christians & their 19 children) and The Sister Wives (polygamous family of man & his 4 wives -legally one wife and 3 common law wives and their dozen & a half some odd kids living together in Utah
    & Las Vegas). They are fascinating to me because they are so different from me and my beliefs. I think they are a good solid family that I may not agree with 100%, but yet are good people doing decent things and more power to them! I hope they do have more kids if that is the right thing for them.

• Ondine

I fully agree Sara Ashley. What’s not to like and admire about a family where children are wanted, treasured, adored and well taken care of by loving parents?

2. Elena

I’d sure love to see more of those blue-eyed, pretty pouted babies Brangie produce. :)

. Why don’t they get marry first? Before add more kid to their family. I am big fan of Jolie-Pitt family but I will like see them getting married.

Ummm… because they don’t want to and don’t care about your opinion of their marital status?

Brad and Angelina have been very vocal about not getting married until equal rights are established and gay marriage is legalized in this country. I stand behind them on that 100%. Marriage does not make a family!

4. Anonymous34

Anonymous @ 07:15 pm Why

They both been married before maybe over it or don’t fill the need to, my grandparents on my father’s side were not married and were together for 40 years until the day they died , it doesn’t matter as long as their committed to each other and their kids.

I Hope They Adopt One More Baby And They Will Give Birth To An Mini Angelina

hope they get zahara a sibling that looks like her

It would be really great if this couple would still be adding to their family. Maybe they´ll have one more adopted child and one more biological. Hopefully they´d adopt another African child so that Zahara would have an African sister – or brother – and have one more biological son or daughter. Knox sure would love to have a little brother to play with.

I think they’ll adopt another child from Africa, they once sai they wanted each adopted child to be able to ‘mirror’ their features in the face of a sibling.

Both Bard and Angelina have said may times that they´re always open to the idea of having more children. Now that the twins are older they really should start rethinking about the possible addition to the family. Angie is already 36 and isn´t getting any younger. Maybe they should first adopt for instance an African baby so that Zahara would have an African sister or brother and then have one more bio baby. Knox sure would love to have a little brother to play with. Angie once said that he adopted Pax so that Mad would have an Asian brother. So it would be a time for Zee to have an African sister. The family also has two bio girls so Knox would certainly be thrilled to have a bio brother. Not that he doesn´t love his sisters and brothers but still.

• Elena

Well, they can’t actually chose to have a boy or girl, can they? And fthose of you saying they need money or something like that – you’re just a sad case.

SPEAK ENGLISH PEOPLE. I CAN’T UNDERSTAND EH!

I doubt Brad would talk with a tabloid like OK that just printed he was having an affair w/ a PA

12. Guest

I guess they either need the publicity or/and need the money to sell the next child to to the tabloids.

Anonymous @01:14 – I totally agree with you. Why would Brad be giving an interview to OK!? It´s one of the worst rags there is alongside National Enquirer, Life & Style and InTouch. This magazine just recently alleged – like you said – that Brad would be having an affair with his PA. That naturally was just OK!´s way to sell some extra copies. Like Brad would be having an affair with another woman when he has Angelina Jolie as his life partner? He sure loves Angie a lot. If he didn´t he certainly wouldn´t have started a family with her.