The Simpson Sisters & Bronx: Bumped From A Flight?

The Simpson Sisters & Bronx: Bumped From A Flight?

With a noticeably round belly, Jessica Simpson walked through LAX looking cheerful in a snug black top and leggings. Her sister Ashlee Simpson followed along carrying her 2-year-old son Bronx.

Inside the terminal the group waited for their flight to leave and grabbed a bite to eat at Chili’s.

Rumored to be pregnant and expecting a girl, Jessica hasn’t made any announcements in public yet.

Apparently, the Simpson family are seeking a paycheck of up to $500,000 from media outlets to confirm the news.

Meanwhile, the wedding is still on! She is set to marry Eric Johnson on November 11 in Hawaii.

Filed under: Ashlee Simpson,Bronx Wentz,Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: Fame/Flynet/Bauer Griffin

1. Sophia

Apparently she’s announced her pregnancy. It was on the cover of a trashy magazine, and while I would definitely not usually trust that kind of source, I think her belly is a little too round to just be curves. Lovely news if it’s true!

2. anistonfan4life

she looks fat not pregnant.

3. Janna

I really really really hate to say this, and I was not convinced until now but either that woman is pregnant or she’s got some fibroids that need medical attention ASAP.

4. Ruby&Lucymomma

No need to wonder, that girl is Preggers McGee!

5. Rosy

If anybody wasn’t sure about Jessica’s womb’s status I think it’s safe to say now that she is indeed pregnant. What a cute bump she has! I was pretty sure before but now I think it’s hard to deny.

6. Ally

This pic speaks for itself – no $500,000 announcement necessary!

7. Lauren

I think this picture confirms that she is pregnant. I’m roughly 5 1/2 months with my first and my tummy looks exactly like hers.

8. Iris

In all the other pictures, you could’ve questioned if Jessica was pregnant or had just put on a bit of weight. I was never sure…but after this one; there is no denying anymore, Jess. Magazine deal or not, the girl is preggers! Congrats…hope everything goes well.

This definitely confirms it. There are pictures on another site too which show a side view and she has a big bump. I’m so happy for her! I wonder if she’ll announce it or not. She seems pretty far along.

10. suzan

She’s SOOOOOOOOO pregnant

11. SMH

yeah this def looks like a baby belly! And the one with her holding her stomach usually indicates so bc most non pregnant people don’t touch their stomachs like that unless they’re overly full from a meal lol.

12. Anonymous 2

At this point I assume the issue is that she’s not married yet. I know their father seems like the type to want to avoid the appearance of pre-marital sex. Silly, if you ask me. She’s been married before. No one is concerned about if she’s a virgin or not. And at this stage of the pregnancy an announcement is just a formality.

I guarantee you after the wedding she’ll “announce” her pregnancy.

13. Erica2006

I have always been a Jessica Simpson fan, so I am happy for her. Everyone knows she has already been married, and so we known she has done that. Being pregnant in the public eye is another way to make more money(which is pretty sad If you ask me). After the divorce she was getting bigger and now it actually does look like she is pregnant

14. Erica2006