Rachel Zoe & Rodger Berman Take Their Babe To Brentwood

Rachel Zoe & Rodger Berman Take Their Babe To Brentwood

Rachel Zoe, Rodger Berman and their baby boy Skyler spent the afternoon at the Brentwood Country Mart in Calif. on Sunday (October 23). The family grabbed lunch at a local eatery before heading to their car.

Just like his fashionable mom, the cherubic 6-month-old also wore his own little hat.

With the launch of two new newsletters, ZOE Beautiful and AccessZOEries, the celebrity stylist has found a balance between work and motherhood.

She said, “My work is so intertwined with my life, so it is hard to know where one ends and the other begins, but I prefer it that way because I really love what I do. I love working with my husband and I am so fortunate in that I have the luxury of bringing my son with me to the office every day. That definitely adds balance. He has given me perspective to not feel like I have to do everything. I still wear many hats designing, styling and editing, but he always comes first.”

Filed under: Rachel Zoe,Rodger Berman,Skyler Berman

Photo credit: Fame/GSI Media/Pacific Coast News

Since the child is so obviously healthy looking, apparently the we hate rachel crowd will now be moving on to how dare they not put sunglasses on their 6 month old. Earth to crazy people, you don’t need sunglasses every time you go outside. The distance from store to a car with tinted windows is not going to blind anybody and if it was, then nature would have developed your eyes differently or every generation before this one would be walking around with guide dogs.

• Janna

While I actually agree with you, there’s no explanation for why the parents ALWAYS have sunglasses on then. Why do they feel the need to protect their eyes, but not his?

Have you ever tried to keep glasses of any kind on a 6 month old child? My daughter needed them to correct a wandering eye when she was tiny and I put them on her 800 times a day and she took them off 801. It’s not about protection; it’s about dealing with them constantly when the kid is actually only going to be out for a few minutes. Mom and dad put them on and leave them alone.

If you don’t need sunglasses every time you go outside, how come the parents always has sunglasses on?????

fashionable? she looks like a sloppy mess. her husband looks a lot younger.

Once again, eye protection on the parents, kids is left to suffer in the blinding sunlight.

4. mia

Is it me, or is she holding him weird? He looks all smushed.

5. randy

“The family grabbed lunch at a local eatery before heading to their car.”

Hahahahahahahaha! Hubby was the only one eating solid food.

6. randy

Oops, I just noticed the baby is 6 months old and probably on solids. So I guess he was enjoying a solid meal along with Dad/

7. anon

No comment on Ms. Zoe’s parenting skills, but I have to say, she obviously hasn’t been using sun protection herself over the years. Just saw a picture of Jessica Alba’s MOTHER and she looks years younger than Zoe who seems more like a grandma.

8. Heart

Beautiful baby

Cute baby, good thing he looks like his Dad. I hope she’s a loving Mom on the inside to make up for the fact she is one scary looking scarecrow on the outside, could give a kid nightmares. She looks like she is sick or needs to be hooked on an IV.

I think she is sort of a loose wire, she is going a thousands miles a second and well to tell yout he truth I think she doesn’t have all that sort of style sense at all, she has just bore it into everyones head that she is good so they tend to fall victim to her mantra, remember she never took any sort of fashion education nothing to do with fashion, education or the industry, she studied soc. and pshyc. in college. And about her husband he looks to be maybe at least ten years her junior yet she claims to have met him in college, the thing that she claims to be 40, umm, really Rachel, really?