Kyle Richards & Family: Pumpkin Patch Pretties

Kyle Richards & Family: Pumpkin Patch Pretties

Kyle Richards and her family enjoyed time hanging out at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in West Hollywood, Calif. on Saturday (October 22). Along for the fun was her 23-year-old daughter Farrah, her husband Mauricio and their children, Alexia, 15, Sophia, 12, and Portia, 3.

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star ended up bumping into pal Adrienne Maloof and her husband Paul Nassif there. The families happily posed for photos together and helped each other load their pumpkins into their cars.

A regular on Twitter, Kyle notified fans on their plans for the day.

She wrote: “Pumpkin patch today! Love this time of year :-)”

She also posted a picture of the paparazzi taking the family’s picture!

Filed under: Halloween,Kyle Richards

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News/GSI Media

1. Erica Ann

I love Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Kyle in my favorite Housewife!! Her four daughters are all beautiful.

I think it is weird these people go to the pumpkin patch and pose like they’re on a ‘step and repeat’.

3. Ondine

I’ve never heard of Kyle Richards before. I thought the one on the far right was Brooke Shields.

4. Tiffany

Beautiful girls….yes, but they may as well be wearing underwear. My when my girls get to be 18 they can wear what they want, but any age under that is just in poor taste.

I love how she criticized Brandi Glanville’s parenting about her 4 year old son peeing on the grass yet Kyle lets her 12 and 15 year old daughters wear shorts that short. Hypocrite.

Those are… um… some shorts on the girl on the left. Yikes.

I wonder where Adrienne’s three boys were. I would have thought they’d be with her and their dad Paul picking out pumpkins.

it’s just absolutely disgusting that she allows her KIDS wear shorts like that. Hope she’s not surprised when they’re knocked up at 16. Gross.