Mario Lopez & His Pretty Pumpkins

Mario Lopez & His Pretty Pumpkins

Say cheese!

Saved by the Bell alum Mario Lopez and his Broadway dancer girlfriend Courtney Mazza were spotted taking their 1-year-old daughter Gia to pick pumpkins on Sunday (October 24) in Glendale, Calif.

Gorgeous Gia – who looked very festive in her orange tutu and boo-ti-ful top – seemed thrilled by the experience and got a kick touching all the pumpkins. The trio were all smiles as they posed for some family shots before Courtney loaded up the baby stroller with pumpkins as they left.

No stranger to the world of fitness, Mario – who recently celebrated his 36th birthday – has signed up to run the New York City Marathon on Nov. 6th.

“Running has become therapeutic for me,” the Extra host says. “I can clear my mind and I can just go through my day and have a lot of clarity. It’s become sort of a ritual now.”

Filed under: Gia Lopez,Halloween,Mario Lopez

Photo credit: GSI Media

Someday Mario is going to have a life experience that isn’t just a photo op and he’s not going to know what to do with it.

2. Europa

It doesn’t matter. Gia is such a pretty baby. What a doll!

3. Tanya

I feel bad for courtney mazza. Mario has his back to her in every photo. The guy is way too self absorbed to be a good husband.

It’s getting kind of sad, because you’re right, every photo is like that. Even in past photo shoots. It’s great to love your baby, but why does he always seem to be ignoring the baby’s mama?

(Are they married? I didn’t think they were.)

Don’t feel bad for Courtney. She loves the fame and Mario’s fortune! Perhaps Mario created a monster!!!!! He said that their show would be a “great platform for my girl” Anyone else throwing up???????

They both look phony to me most of the time..posing all the time.

Thank you! I agree totally. Everything has to be a photo session. Who dresses like Courtney to look for pumpkins with a baby? A dress? I think she is so phony and a fame whore like him. Check out how conceited she is on Twitter. Anything Mario says about her involving beautiful, sexy, big (fake) breasts she has to repost.

SLATER!!

More importantly, why is Mario still dressing like it’s 1999? Time for a wardrobe update!

7. jade

Gia has really grown into a cute little girl

Btw Mario just celebrated his 38th Birthday, not 36th.

Mario could do so much better. Look at his 1st wife Ali. She was so beautiful. I pray he never marries Courtney. Wake up Mario!

Why is he wearing a wife beater to a pumpkin patch? Or anywhere for that matter??

For two such attractive people, wow…

For two such attractive, people, wow…

She clearly has DS.

Folks, this is a publicity thing. Why do you think Courtney is all dressed up? Mario has his muscles hanging out for the ladies. It’s a shame everything in their lives has to be for fame. Courtney is just as bad. The girl loves the publicity and will be in ANY picture she can. Can we say desperate for fame?

Courtney is a want to be celebrity. She already had the breasts done and lipo. What is next? Can we say LOSER?