Jessica Alba & Her Girls: Playground Pals

Jessica Alba & Her Girls: Playground Pals

Sweet Smooches!

Actress Jessica Alba was spotted with her two daughters Honor, 3, and Haven, 2 months, at a playground in the West Village of New York City on Tuesday (October 25) along with Jessica’s mother Catherine.

The mom-of two gives adorable Haven a big kiss and feeds her while watching little Honor play on the playground.

The Alba-Warren family was recently spotted strolling through the streets of Soho.

Filed under: Haven Garner Warren,Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Emily

oh my goodness! how sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Fantastic stroller she has! (and of course, fantastic baby…) What brand is it? (the stroller)

That stroller doesn’t look very comfy for Honor?

4. SARA

Isn’t Honor a BIT too big to be in a stroller??

5. VeronicaRamos

That’s ovbiously Haven’s stroller. Honor is just using it. Just like every kid does when they have a younger sibling.

The Alba-Warrens are so cute.

• NYC Mommy

VeronicaRamos- It looks like a double stroller to me (hence Haven is underneath) so I am pretty sure top section is for Honor. I just think that it looks a little odd due to her super long legs but I have seen this same type stroller all over the city (NYC) with same breakdown presschooler on top and baby in infant carrier below.

HOWEVER, I do agree that…The Alba-Warrens are so cute.

• SARA

I agree. It is a double stroller. I guess for it being NYC, it’s ok…..Honor probably would get tired walking around if they were sightseeing. Still, it does look a wee odd….
        Agree, again….cutest family ever!!!!

6. Betty Queens

The Warren family is adorable Jessica is such a hands on mom like Jennifer Garner. Speaking of which I hear Jessica named Haven Garner after Jennifer…so sweet.

Garner is Cash’s middle name – Honor has Jessica’s middle name, and Haven has Cash’s! No Jennifer connection, but I think it’s still a super sweet choice.

Haven Garner Warren is adorable.

The stroller is Britax B-Ready Stroller and 2nd Seat – Silver