Report: Rachel Uchitel Is Expecting First Child

Report: Rachel Uchitel Is Expecting First Child

Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew star Rachel Uchitel is expecting her first child, less than a month after she married Matt Hahn in Las Vegas, Life & Style reports.

“She found out she was pregnant when she auditioned for The Amazing Race,” an insider tells the magazine. “They were going to try out to be a couple on the show, and when she had a drug test, it came back positive that she’s pregnant!”

On October 2, Rachel and Matt wed in a small ceremony. The source adds that the couple plan to have an even bigger wedding after the baby arrives. They live together in San Francisco, where Matt is a businessman.

Rachel was once the face of 9/11 mourners when a photo of her holding a picture of her fiancé, who worked in the World Trade Center, was published by the New York Post and circulated worldwide. She later became a household name after her fling with Tiger Woods was exposed in November 2009.

Last year, Rachel appeared on VH1′s reality TV show Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, where she entered for love addiction and was then treated for a problem with prescription pills.

Filed under: Expecting,Rachel Uchitel

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Betty Queens

I feel sorry for her kid.

2. Betty Queens

I feel sorry for her kid.

What a shitty thing to say. She will probably love her child more than anything in the world.

4. Anon

No excuse for slutty women sleeping with married men..Pure trash! He new husband is probably not the daddy! Pick a man..any man!

• JennyG

Wouldn’t it be great if she found out that her husband had cheated on her multiple times now that she is pregnant and can feel some of the same pain that she caused for Elin? Karma always gets you. That would certainly restore my faith in karma. I do feel bad for the kid growing up with a mom with the reputation that she has.

5. gbaby

hopefully her child will make her change her ways.

HA! Totally agree- she is a home-wrecking floozie who doesn’t hold a candle to elin.. trashy trasherson is right! it’s very sad she lost her fiance on 9/11 but that doesnt excuse sleeping with a man she knows is married!

7. k8

Good for her! She will be a good mother.

I like how you think you can make comments about people who you do not know. I do not excuse what she did when she slept with Tiger Woods and I would never do that if I knew a man had a gf let alone a wife. But it took 2 to tango and he was the one who was married. People have the right to turn their lives around and until you have walked in someone else footsteps you should keep your mouths shut. Im sure a few of you have some demons in your closet too!

I saw her a little bit on Celebrity Rehab and I don’t really mind her. I feel really sorry for her for what happened to her fiance.

That was TEN years ago!

Oh, you’re right there is that rule that say that after 5 years you stop missing people….

There’s a difference between missing someone and being affected by events of the past – - – and using it as an excuse for every stupid thing that you’ve ever done in your whole stupid life.

Her fiance was killed… aw, poor thing, she should get breast implants. What a terrible tragedy… she should have sex with someone else’s husband. The poor thing… she should mutilate her face so that her natural beauty is now morphed into a duck face. Never forget… that she has the world’s BEST EXCUSE for being a complete f*ck up. What utter nonsense.

10. vero

I love the amazing race and if this woman had been accepted, I would have miss the entire season, I just don’t understand why in the world they would allow this woman to be a part of that show…any show! she’s a prostitute and she’s treated like a celebrity!

• Janna

Well, that’s our society today, sad to say. You don’t have to have an amazing talent, have knowledge of a subject or bring something positive to the world. You just have to have sex with famous married men and go to rehab.

I know it , Who is giving her this exposure???I wonder if the media will wake up someday..maybe do something positive for girls that need positive role models.. I really hope that people catch on to the nonsense and stop rewarding the stupid behaviour… where are all the smart decent girls hiding???

Wonder if she knows who the father is…

I slept with a married man once. If his wife hadn’t have been a lazy, nagging bi*ch, who never had sex with him, it would’ve never happened. He’s a good man and he had needs. She said if he left her, he’d never see his kids. He could’ve either left her and risked losing his kids or get some needed love elsewhere and see his kids every day. It doesn’t make me a bad person with bad morals and I don’t give a damn if someone thinks otherwise. I hope she has a great pregnancy and enjoys motherhood.