Ian Ziering Celebrates Mia’s First Halloween

Ian Ziering Celebrates Mia's First Halloween

Ian Ziering and his wife Erin are gearing up for baby’s first Halloween! We spotted the happy couple – along with their adorable 6-month-old daughter Mia – at the pumpkin patch earlier this month.

And last Saturday (October 22), the Zierings hosted Mia’s first Halloween party at their Los Angeles home. Each pint-sized guest received a nutritious gift pack from NurturMe with pumpkin/squash baby food. The new parents opened up to Celebrity Baby Scoop about their festive party: “We had 16 babies between the ages of 6 months to 9 months and one toddler and their parents.”

It sounds like the party was a spook-tacular good time!

Everyone came in costume,” the Zierings said. “We had a pumpkin decorating station, a musical sing-a-long with Sara from World Citizen. Baby and NurturMe donated the gift bags with pumpkin/squash baby food in them and little gifts for the babies.”

Mia got into the festive spirit…thanks to the yummy goodies! “I think getting to eat the pumpkin baby food was Mia’s favorite part of the day,” the proud new parents said.

The couple invited “friends in the Hollywood area with babies close to Mia’s age and from our Mommy and Me group.”

And it sounds like there were some creative costumes at the afternoon shindig.

We had 17 couples with babies at our party,” Erin told us. “Ian dressed as Link from Zelda while Mia and myself were his fairy companions. We had a couple come as the Ghostbusters and their baby as a ghost. We had the Flinstones with Pebbles and Bam Bam. We had Peter Pan, Hook and Tinkerbell as a family. We had a mom and baby come as bumble bees and the daddy as a bee keeper. My favorite costume was a mom dressed up as ‘wasabi mommy’ and the baby as a piece of sushi.”

While the parents had a great time with each other, the babies also bonded at the fun party. “We can definitely see some ‘baby friendships’ developing,” the Zierings said. “It is interesting to see them gravitate towards each other and watch each other play.”

What are the Zierings’ plans this Halloween?

Our plans for Halloween is to visit with our neighbors, put Mia to bed by her bedtime (7 p.m.) and have some mommy/daddy time over dinner in the kitchen.”

Filed under: Ian Ziering

Photo credit: Ian Ziering for exclusive use on CBS

1. arabella

Mia is adorable.

what a gorgeous baby!! :)

Mia is cute

I know Erin! And I’m not proud to say it. This girl is a scandalous, pathological liar, and she has and will sleep with anyone. She once told me that she would marry an extremely wealthy man she was dating, even though she did not care for him (his name to be left anonymous) just so that her and her mother could travel and shop all the time. She has no real heart for people, only the intent of pleasing herself however she has to do so. I feel bad for Ian. He may be egotistical but most guys are. He has been brainwashed by “lovely” ludwigs. I hope he got a prenup because he is gonna need one.

Be careful what you say to Ian Ziering. His mother-in-law is watching. The wicked witch of the east, west, north, and south.

I know Ian’s wife Erin! And I’m not proud to say it. This girl is a scandalous, pathological liar, and she has and will sleep with anyone. She once told me that she would marry an extremely wealthy man she was dating, even though she did not care for him, just so that her and her mother (Nina Ludwig) could travel and shop all the time. She has no real heart for people, only the intent of pleasing herself however she has to do so. She was also called rude by patients at the hospital she worked at. And coworkers were constantly picking up her slack while she sat in the breakroom, claiming she was sick all the time. Thankfully, Ian got a prenup because he’s gonna need one. Mia is cute.

I know Ian’s wife Erin! And I’m not proud to say it. This girl is a scandalous, pathological liar, and she has and will sleep with anyone. She once told me that she would marry an extremely wealthy man she was dating, even though she did not care for him, just so that her and her mother (Nina Ludwig) could travel and shop all the time. She has no real heart for people, only the intent of pleasing herself however she has to do so. She was called rude by several patients at the hospital she worked at. And she would claim to be sick and sit in the breakroom while others picked up her slack. Thankfully, Ian got a prenup. Mia is cute.

I know Ian’s wife Erin! And I’m not proud to say it. This girl is a scandalous, pathological liar, and she has and will sleep with anyone. She once told me that she would marry an extremely wealthy man she was dating, even though she did not care for him, just so that her and her mother (Nina Ludwig) could travel and shop all the time. She has no real heart for people, only the intent of pleasing herself however she has to do so. She was also called rude by patients at the hospital she worked at. And would claim to be sick and sit in the breakroom while others picked up her slack. Thankfully Ian got a prenup. Mia is cute.

I know Ian’s wife Erin! And I’m not proud to say it. This girl is a scandalous, pathological liar, and she has and will sleep with anyone. She once told me that she would marry an extremely wealthy man she was dating, even though she did not care for him, just so that her and her mother (Nina Ludwig) could travel and shop all the time. She has no real heart for people, only the intent of pleasing herself however she has to do so. She was called rude by patients at the hospital she worked at. And she claimed to be sick and sit in the breakroom while others picked up her slack. Thankfully, Ian got a prenup. Mia is cute.

I know Ian’s wife Erin! And I’m not proud to say it. This girl is a scandalous, pathological liar, and she has and will sleep with anyone. She once told me that she would marry an extremely wealthy man she was dating, even though she did not care for him just so that her and her mother (Nina Ludwig) could travel and shop all the time. She has no real heart for people, only the intent of pleasing herself however she has to do so. She was called rude by patients at the hospital she worked at. And she would claim to be sick and sit in the breakroom while others picked her slack. Thankfully, Ian got a prenup. Mia is cute.

I know Ian’s wife Erin! And I’m not proud to say it. This girl is a scandalous, pathological liar, and she has and will sleep with anyone. She once told me that she would marry an extremely wealthy man she was dating, even though she did not care for him just so that her and her mother could travel and shop all the time. She has no real heart for people, only the intent of pleasing herself however she has to do so. She was called rude by patients at the hospital she worked at. And she’d claim to be sick and sit in the breakroom while others picked her slack. Thankfully, Ian got a prenup. Mia is cute.

I know Ian’s wife Erin! And I’m not proud to say it. This girl is a scandalous, pathological liar, and she has and will sleep with anyone. She once told me that she would marry an extremely wealthy man she was dating, even though she did not care for him just so that her and her mother could travel and shop all the time. She has no real heart for people, only the intent of pleasing herself however she has to do so. She was called rude at the hospital she worked at, and would constantly sit in the breakroom claiming to be sick (while others picked up her slack.) Thankfully, Ian did get a prenup.